Prologue(Part 2)

How do you comprehend that your sister is having a child with your ex boyfriend, who by the way has passed away?

Oh, yeah sorry, you don't.

Carrie-Ann spent her week waking up feeling sick, not as in vomiting sick but more of the sick you feel when you have to go to the dentist or when you're about to go on stage.

She hadn't spoken to anyone but Harry in a week, she had stayed in bed watching mindless daytime tv. Harry had been great. He'd go to work, then head straight over to Carrie-Ann.

He'd make sure she was eating and drinking right which of course she wasn't.

She was completely numb.

_________________

That following Monday she found herself crying. It was the first time she'd cried over this situation and she wasn't sure why she was even crying, she just wanted to.

Harry held her tight, making sure she felt secure at least in his arms.

"I need answers," She mutters wiping her face with her sleeve. "I need to know how and why, why? Why him? Why did she do this? With him? How could she?" She bit her lip as she started to cry again. Harry kissed her forehead wiping her tears. "My own sister," She cried.

Harry didn't know what to say and it frustrated him. He wanted to comfort her but how could he? What would be the right thing to say?

Carrie-Ann sat up. "I'm going to text her," She announced. "We're going to meet tomorrow, and she's going to explain every single detail."

"Are you sure that's the right thing to do?" Harry asks.

She nodded unlocking her phone. "I know it is,"