95

A/N: double update like I promised y'all

Hope you enjoy if you don't then, I don't know go read something else idc

MY BABY ZAYN IS NO.1 IN THE UK DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET A NO.1 HERE?

If I see any sour comments I swear I will mute yo' ass. He deserves it completely.

Comment and vote bbbbbbbbbbbye

_________________________________________________

Carrie-Ann had checked herself over at least fifteen times in the last ten minutes. She knew Harry was growing impatient downstairs but with her hormones well and truly kicking in, everything was overwhelming her. She had changed her dress four times, then deciding on which shoes was a whole other drama. She was frustrated with how emotional she was feeling but at the same time it was something she had come to terms with.

It also didn't help that she was going to dinner with her family for a pre-Christmas celebration, and whilst she was there she would be announcing that she is in fact pregnant.

Oh, and her sister who tried to kill herself would be there as she had been released for a couple of weeks for the holidays. Carrie-Ann had no idea how Amy would react but she also had to tell her, it wasn't something she could hide. She just had to make sure she was okay with it. She hadn't seen Amy since the roof top incident and wasn't sure how it would all go but she knew as long as Harry was there it would all be okay.

The dinner was being held at her parents, now fathers, house. Her mother would be there, her parents were able to be civil around one another which helped ease pressure off Carrie-Ann little bit.

"Babe, we need to go." Harry announced peeking round their bedroom door. He'd been ready for forty minutes now, they should have left ten minutes ago but he let it slide.

"Okay," She breathed.

He kissed her, holding her hands. "It'll be fine, I promise." He reassured. "I'll be there and nothing can go wrong when I'm there, smile." He kissed her again.

She gave a half smile and took another deep breath. "It'll be fine," She muttered to herself. "Fine,"

___________________________

Her father had hired a cook to prepare their food and it was delicious, Carrie-Ann had double her normal portions than usual causing her father to send her a knowing look.

She still didn't have a huge bump or anything of the sort but she noticed that her bras were getting smaller and her skirts and trousers were becoming tight. She'd been relying on dresses at the moment as they weren't so restricted, she knew soon she'd have to start buying in some maternity clothes. Her stomach was now quite hard and rounder.

"So how has the Burberry campaign been going?" Her mother asked as they all ate quietly, Amy had been silent the entire meal, mainly Carrie-Ann, Harry, Ollie and their mother speaking.

"Really good, some big things are coming next year."

"I'm really excited to see it all."

"Yeah, thanks."

When dessert was served, Carrie-Ann gave Harry a look as if to say 'it's time'. She cleared her throat and tapped her untouched wine glass gently. "I'd like to get everyone's attention for a moment." Carrie-Ann smiled nervously. Her family looked at her expectantly, waiting for whatever it is that she had to say.