102

A/N: HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOY,

Names have been narrowed down to:

- Aurora
- Avery
- Isabella

So comment your favorite but only ONE! This is the last time before the name is revealed so make sure to comment your favorite :)

Comment & Vote,

Es xo

P.s I feel 100% again yaaaaaaaaay

_____________________________

Carrie-Ann felt sad. She hadn't seen her place so empty since the first day she moved in. She smiled thinking about the day she moved in, her dad, Amy and Ollie had all offered to help her move in although Amy only stayed an hour before claiming she was bored and left.

She remembered how she felt the first night she stayed here alone, a big house all to herself was daunting - but she wasn't scared. All her life she had dreamed of having her own big house to do whatever she wanted in.

She had gone from being a girl into a woman in this house.

"It feels so surreal to say goodbye," She whispered as Harry wrapped his arms around her from behind, his chin resting on her shoulder as she looked around the livingroom again. "I've had so many amazing memories here,"

"You sure you want to leave?"

She nods. "It's not like I don't want to, it's just been a big part of me."

He kisses her cheek.

_____________________

When they arrived at the private jet, Harry left to give her and Luton some time together.

"Thank you for driving me these past few years, you've been a life saver." She smiles playing with the envelope in her hand. "You've really been a huge person in my life."

"I have loved every second of it,"

"And I know you'll be driving for Amy, but it'll be different, and it'll be weird not seeing you."

"And you too, Carrie-Ann."

She smiles.

"When I first met you," He starts. "You were a rude teenager who thought the world owed her everything,"

She laughed, nodding in agreement.

"But I knew you weren't really that way, and I got to see the real you. You're going to be the worlds greatest mother, I just know it."