Chris: help you out?

Carl: yes, see I'm a wanted man and I need to easily slip out the United States before I'm caught so I need cash that I know you have a lot of so I figure why not stop by and give my daughter a visit but then I thought yeah she has some money but not like you and I know you'll do anything to keep her alive. Am I right?

Chris: yeah man, you right.

Carl: I better be, you bet not put yo money before my Princess.

Chris: How much you need?

Carl: 5 million, in cash.

Chris: man I don't have 5 million in cash. That's gonna take hours to get.

Carl: You know what Chris I'm a fair man, I'm not gonna rush you. I'll give you a little time. How about by midnight? You have my money I'll give you your wife unharmed.

Chris: Carl that's your daughter man you ain't gotta hold her hostage. She's been through enough just let her go. Imma get you your money I promise.

Carl: I would let her go if I didn't know she was just like me. Yeah I see her in the tabloids ready to kill bitches. Her heart cold just like her daddy.

Sabrina: I'm nothing like yo miserable ass!

Carl: now see she has her moms mouth and that's why I have to keep to hitting her in it.

I heard Sabrina scream.

I was ready to kill somebody.

Carl: so we got a deal Chris? 5 million at 12 tonight.

Chris: we got a deal, I'll be there.

Carl: cool cool, oh and Chris

Chris: yeah?

Carl: you call the police, they'll be carrying her out in a body bag.

*Beep, beep, beep*

I hit the steering wheel!

As bad as I wanted to go crazy I couldn't. I had to save her.

I called Tony.

Tony: Tony Mockavich speaking.

Chris: TONY HE GOT MY FUCKING WIFE MAN!

Tony: wait a minute! Who has her?

Chris: HER FUCKING DAD MAN AND I GOTTA GET HIM 5 MILL BEFORE MIDNIGHT OR HE GONE KILL HER HE GONE TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!

Tony: FUCK!

I heard him hit the table.

Tony: Did you call the cops?

Chris: no! He said if I did he would kill her.

Tony: we gotta get them involved somehow. Get down to my office ASAP! We'll get the money and get his ass put into a body bag where he should've been.

Sabrina

Sabrina: I really can't catch a break. I'm sitting here tied up by a dead man.

Carl: lol...I know honey. Daddy will be out of your hair as soon as he gets his money and then you can live happily ever after.

Sabrina: Where have you been hiding all these years?

Carl: I've been here and there. Mostly with your grandmother. She's always asking about you. She has all your magazines and pictures. She's proud of you. You should really go see her.

Sabrina: I will at your funeral

Carl: your mothers funeral was beautiful

Sabrina: How would know?