I remember that I left my cloths in the room so I make my way over there when the door bursts open again. I look up and turn red to find Luke looking at me up and down and a soft blush creeps up his cheek. He stares his jaw dropping as if he cant believe his eyes.

“LUKE GET OUT!” I scream turning around and hugging the towel around my body for dear life.

“SORRY” I hear him yell before the door slams shut and I run in to my bathroom to change quickly.  I was so embarrassed that I jumped in to bed right after that, not drying my hair or anything. That was a hella stupid move on my part I’ll admit to it.

The next day I wake up to heavy knocking and I could only assume it was Luke. I wanted to get up from the bed but I just felt so exhausted. I closed my eyes but then when I open them again I see Luke hovering over me saying something. I frown and stare at him unsure what the heck he is trying to say as I close my eyes again.

“Shit Aria” I hear Luke clearly when my eyes flutter open again. This time there was something cold on my forehead and my body was shivering cold.

“I’m cold…” I mumble hoarsely, my throat hurt it was raspy. I saw him frown and look down shaking his head and then I plead, “Water?”

“I’ll give you water but you already have two thick blankets on... if anything I should take one off” He says leaving the room and returning with a water bottle. “Did you forget to dry your hair? Or did you go to bed with your clothes wet?”

He sounded really annoyed and I felt guilty and instantly tears began to pull on my eyes. I didn’t feel well at all my nose felt stuffy, my throat was painfully dry, my head was pounding and my body shivered cold.

“Sorry I’m sorry… I didn’t… I’m just worried… If your fever doesn’t go down I’ll take you to the doctors ok?” he says as he sits on the bed and gently sits me up in to his arms. I lean against his chest as he lifts up the bottle to my lips. He lets me take a few sips before he pulls it back and I look up at him with a frown. “I was waiting for you to wake up to give you medicine… a little medicine then a bit more water ok?”

I give him a half hearted nod already feeling like I was going to fall asleep. I feel Luke press something against my lips but I’m already falling asleep. He shakes me gently and my eyes flutter open in confusion. He looks really worried and then I feel his cool thumb run against my bottom lip. I open and he slips in a capsule, I’m half tempted to spit it out since I hate pills but he presses the bottle against my lips before I get a chance. I take a big gulp and then he settles me down on the bed again. I hear him say something and then the blanket moves over my shoulder and I fall asleep.

When I wake up I see Luke is sitting on my desk chair and looking at his phone. I shift and he looks up and gives me a soft smile. He doesn’t say anything he just gets up and walks over to me; he puts his hand on my forehead and then gently helps me lift up.

“I was hoping you would wake up… you’ve been out for a few hours… your fever broke a little after you fell asleep” he says gently brushing my hair back. I was sure I was still sweaty and gross but the way he was looking at me was the same as the night before. Could he really think I look as nice as when he had seen me with my make up and hair done?