32. Conflicts Of The Mind

ابدأ من البداية

Adele breathed " No . It's just ... Oh." Francesco laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up. He carried her to the bed and laid her down. He wasted no time and climbed on top of her wasting no time in pinning her wrists down. He then raised an eyebrow " You were saying sweetheart. Did you say no? Why do you deny it? I can see conflict.
I am your fiancé .... which reminds me, we haven't even had our engagement party. Emanuelle O'Neil offered to host one but I refused. I want you to plan it where you want when you want. But it should be soon. Now be a good girl and tell me what's wrong." He then leaned close planting kisses on her jawline and then down her neck moving to her collarbone and then moving up.

Adele sighed " I was thinking of us. I was thinking of how things have become complicated."

Francesco spoke as he was kissing her " Sweetheart .... All complications are for me to sort out. Let me fix everything else. You don't need to worry. There is nothing complex and out of place. We got engaged.... You are finally agreeing to be mine. Ten years of waiting is over. Nothing else matters. I will handle everything else. I was raised to handle conflicts. Just trust me."

Francesco suddenly pulled away and looked into her eyes " So beautiful. I love you so much. I just wish you weren't so irresistible right now. Our wedding date is in your hands and I can't wait. Don't keep me waiting too long." He then hesitated to carry on.

Adele chuckled " I love you too. I can't wait too." She then swallowed hard as she saw how much her words affected Francesco. He was smiling so brightly. She had made him happy by ...., telling him she loved him back just like every other time she confessed her love, she saw the immediate effect.

Francesco slowly leaned closer and touched his lips to hers. The kiss wasn't forceful but it was urgent. He needed her..... in his life just like how he needed to breathe. He cherished her so much. She was the one thing his father hadn't been able to take away. Paulo Rosario had removed his mother from his life. He had separated him from his brother for years, he had broken up his family. He hurt him and his brother for loving their mother and punishing them for remembering her. His father made his childhood miserable and showed him tough love leaving hardly any good memories to look back to. His father had managed to destroy many things but he hadn't been able to destroy Adele's love for him.

Now that his beloved had confessed that she loved him back and the fear of losing Adele's love was no Longer there, his life felt truly beautiful but of course it was not fully complete. He wanted a family with Adele. He felt excited for his future. The hope of having a family with the woman he loved was what mattered the most to him. Afterall he had lost part of his family in his life. His mother had turned her back on him and Costanzo by forgiving their father after all he had done. His heart was broken by her betrayal and suddenly he felt rage.

Adele felt Francesco tense up and his kisses became more forceful and she was finding it hard to keep up. She stopped kissing him back and that instantly made him stop. He pulled away and looked at his beloved " I am sorry sweetheart."

Adele was breathing heavily " That was ..... intense.... Are you feeling ok?"

Francesco smiled " When I am with you, that question is irrelevant. " He then slightly moved down and let go of her wrists. He laid down next to her, he leaned to her stomach and planted kisses at her lower belly whispering " I am so excited ..... I just can't imagine waiting longer to starting our own family. I want to be a better man than my father. I want to raise a family who don't hate me like how my brother and I did. Please tell me sweetheart that once we get married, would that be a problem? Do you mind if I want you to carry our child straight away. If you can't do that then tell me now so we can postpone the wedding to the latest date and that would be next November. I can't wait longer than a year. I want us to start a family as soon as we marry. Tell me now if you don't want that. I need to know why?"