Fighting like a couple

A/N  So what I am a liar...I didn't spend relaxing this weekend. I was writing like a maniac to complete this story. Yes, it is done three more chapters and a epilogue :) And I am quiet happy with ..I really, really hope that you guys like it! :)

Now let me know from now if you want me to write any extra shot or something Tristyn special or anything you like:)

Also...ATTENTION! :) Can you see me is not the only part of the series...Tristyn Moore's story' end here but a completely different story awaits titled Can you save me which will be uploaded soon! So please wait for it! 

Fews hours and I will put the remaining chapter.

WARNING: This is heavily unedited, written in fast pace and excitement  of ending it! So avoid basic typos and errors, I will edit them! :)

Now story begins!

***

Just to pull Tristyn out of super shocked state she tip- toed and kissed him fulfilling her wish of pda. As soon as she kissed, Tristyn realised what just happened!

Iorwen Haywell, the love hater just accepted that she loved him! A playboy like him, she loved him. He actually saw her tear up on the last note. He had been nervous as hell all day to see her reaction. And it was cheesy but even a day without her was so boring.

He kissed her back and she was trying to put all her emotions and unsaid words into that kiss. Realising that they were in a public place they broke the kiss and grinned at each other. Iorwen's heart was racing and she was having a rush of energy.

"I love you Iorwen Haywell, had it not been for you I would not have known the feeling of love!" he said sounding a little breathless.

"Okay I am going to cringe every time I say these three words! So I will just replace it with something else." She said feeling embarrassed by this.

Tristyn laughed and nodded.

"Like?" He asked.

"Like..ditto?" She asked chuckling a bit.

"For you...just for you ditto it is!" He said now almost shaking with laughter.

"Then ditto!" She said boldly looking at him with wide eyes intentionally.

"Oh...O .. Senorita? What are you trying to do?" He asked in an unbelievable tone.

"What do you think? Do you have rights to seducing and flirting?" She stated in a teasing tone.

Accepting that she loved him made her fell light headed. It was still like a dream that she actually felt that way and accepted it. She was still scared of how Rachel is going to react.

"Oh, you have all the right to seduce me but not in a public place Senorita!" he said in a husky tone making her shiver in response.

"Does my voice have a weakening effect on you?" He said leaning in and whispering hotly in her ears.

Quickly saving herself from falling prey to his trick, she pushed him a little with a thudding heart!

She nodded a yes nevertheless.

"Do you think you will be able to be my boyfriend?" She questioned in their personal way Tristyn developed.

"According to me I have been your boyfriend for quite a long time and also according to every other person with eyes." He said.

She frowned!

"Yes!" He answered her question softly.

"Now we need to find Jenna her soul mate." She said sighing in relief at his yes.