Playboy is back in action

All Tristyn lived for was attention of girls and when he was cursed with invisibility all that was gone. But by some miracle, she could see him, one decently pretty female could see him. He was all excited about it now, he wanted to try his skill on someone. He wanted to charm someone like he did before.

He saw them leave in a car and learned the number for reference. Sadly invisibility didn't come with super speed or strength. He had to follow the girl old school way.

Nin, her friend called her, short for Nina? Katrina? But none of these names suited her. He did know for sure that one of her friends was Rachel. So he used his cell phone to look up Rachels in their town, one with same age as Nin. Many came up in the search but there was one who went to the Teragaron High School. He knew it was her because beside her stood the same guy who came with the jade-eyed girl today.

My new year resolution: Back to being a playboy.

He loved being a player, the look of adoration on many girls face, jealousy over him, the status of heartbreaker, cool and hot, fun loving! He couldn't wait to get back in game even if there was only one girl to have fun with.

By the look on her face, she was clearly smitten and his work was cut out. Few sweet words, smiles with that god gifted dimple and next thing she will be falling for him.

*****

Iorwen was not sure what she saw was real or she just got trapped in a terrible fate with a spirit. Being too brave had cost her. Yet all those worries were not stronger than her attraction to the guy. She groaned at her stupid thoughts and obsession. She prided on not being an emotional fool or sappy mushy girl. She couldn't be this attracted to a (probably) dead guy.

She should be scared but she was not. Instead she had this asinine desire to meet him again!

"What are you thinking? We have only two hours for the New Years Bash and I want you to concentrate on clothes Nin." Rachel wailed getting hyper with passing time.

She was already dressed in a short red strapless dress and golden heels. She had adjusted her frizzy hair in a beautiful wavy manner and she was panicking only for Iorwen who hated dressing up.

"I am going like this or not at all." She said giving an ultimatum to her friend.

Rachel sighed and closing her eyes she started breathing slowing trying to control her anger.

"Fine, don't be difficult and come in whatever you are wearing." She said giving up.

Iorwen's face lifted in a victorious smile. She jumped from the bed, quickly dressed up in black jeans, crimson full sleeves T-shirt and a black biker jacket. As Rachel was almost giving her death glare she ditched sneakers for ankle length black boots.

Her eyes stopped on the pendant dangling in her wardrobe. And without over thinking her hands reached out and she put it on. Rachel was busy texting so she didn't notice and Iorwen sighed in relief.

"Don't complain when you find every female species dressed in something nicer." Rachel said showing her a picture on her phone that Lauren sent.

She and Oswald were already at the party. Iorwen noticed that the girls in picture were dressed in one piece and dresses even in freezing winter. Fashion could actually kill.

"You know it doesn't bother me what anyone thinks." She said placing her companion, Ipod in her jacket pocket knowing well she will need it in the party.

Rachel nodded with a grin.

Lucas came few minutes later to pick them up. Sometimes Iorwen wished she was a guy, just like Lucas was dressed in casual attire for the party, she also would never have to worry about dressed and shoes and matching....