Truly Yours

A/N

*exhausted*  So my lovely readers I am going to give you back to back chapters today! :) Since I will not be available this weekend. I am going to just take a nice book, lay back and read! Certain developments here which you might find sudden, I promise you it's not!

And  I absolutely loved writing the second chapter... made me kind of happy and proud! *wink*

Now will be back on Monday..till then enjoy reading! :)

Now chapter....

***

"What are we doing here?" Iorwen whispered.

"I am here to show you that your aunt is not as careless as you think." He whispered back.

Two of them were dressed in jeans, casual tee and a cap to hide their face from immediate look. They were following Jenna and were now inside a huge hotel corridor.

"I lost my invisibility advantage because of you." Tristyn said.

"yeah, now we can't get free stuff!" She agreed which made him laugh lightly still flustered and speculative about the whole curse breaking thing.

She smiled back.

"So give me a little preview of what to expect." Iorwen asked feeling all excited about the all spying.

"Jenna works for an interior designing company and she works really hard. She is friendly and really unlucky in love. As far as I know, she was given your responsibility at a very young age and you being..well you was really a loner and didn't made it easy for her. I know you were grieving yourself but you have the habit of not sharing how you feel.

So as you closed yourself to anyone who tried to care, she gave up eventually. But she loves you and is working overtime to collect even your college fee." He explained.

Iorwen opened her mouth to say something sarcastic but stopped to see Tristyn with raised eyebrows. She knew, like he did that she was rather keep away type. She was closed behind a wall until he came along.

"Well she works even for celebrity homes." Tristyn said to lighten the mood.

Iorwen eyes widened in shock.

"Careful with eyes please Senorita!" He said looking away.

She laughed merrily.

"You know I am reckless." She taunted him.

He just sighed in defeat.

They stood outside a conference hall and put their head to the door to listen carefully.

"Jenna, I want you to visit Hollywood, there was some problem with the way you decorated a client's study. And then I need you to check out our new clients in Florida. And send me all the details..and oh, please check out my dry cleaned clothes and get them for me and one coffee wouldn't be that hard." Probably the boss said.

"Yes Sir." Jenna said in a tired voice.

Iorwen felt her blood boil.

"It's better not to kill him." Tristyn whispered  gripping her shoulder gently.

She inhaled deeply to keep her temper in check!

"Is she his slave?" She asked.

"He pays a lot of money to her, just trying to suck all her blood in exchange I guess." Tristyn said.