Harshly straightforward

Tristyn was successful, on most account anyways. She did crave more of his touch, so last part of Stage one was completed. Now it was his turn to wait since the ball was in her court. He didn't want to come out as desperate and bother her after the first Stage. But he was desperate and if she didn't acted soon, he will bother her. It was case of love after all!

Iorwen on other hand was in a dilemma. She had never felt so unsettled in her life. She had always been the type to be cool about everything, watch if important or else ignore. She never was the thinking type but now all her mind did was think about Tristyn; he read just for her, how she was touched and felt near Tristyn and these thoughts were overriding her reason to stay away from him, that he was a playboy.

She was scared of the time when she will love him when she hasn't loved anyone, ever and then Tristyn will be visible since she was sure there can't be a love more true. And then he will leave, leave her heartbroken because he would have so many choices. She knew he would! That's who Tristyn was.

She had not done the stupidity of being those girls who avoid the guy after anything like that. She liked being with him, valued their friendship even though Moore made clear he wanted more or maybe he was just playing with her. So she didn't ignore him. But being around him was hard, really hard. Her mind replayed the time he touched her, his lips felt on her skin, warm and soft and...Enticing.

It must be hormones, it should have been hormones but the warmth she felt within when she remembered him was nothing related to hormones. He was becoming more like a habit. But the motion of love still remained a mystery to her. What was love exactly?

****

"This is Mr. Soul mate" He told Rachel over the phone.

"Oh, I see you need my help after all." She said sounding smug.

"Iorwen likes me a lot more than I expected. But now I need to keep Kai Arden away from her." Tristyn said that knowing too well how much friends opinions influenced Iorwen's mind.

"Maybe if I can see your face because Kai is pretty handsome." Rachel countered.

"But does Iorwen shows a tiny bit of interest in him. And Rachel, love I am much better than Kai Arden." He said arrogantly.

Rachel was getting more impressed with each passing second.

"Why can't I meet you?" She asked really curious to see the owner of sexy voice.

"If Iorwen accepts me then I will meet you."

"Fine if Iorwen Haywell went as far as liking you I will leave it here but I have many questions like where did you two meet?" She tried asking something.

"And all the questions will be answered when we will meet." He chuckled at her attempt to get answers out of him.

She sighed knowing well fooling Tristyn was not possible.

"Have you two kissed yet?" She asked suddenly before either of them could hang up.

Tristyn thought for a moment and then answered, "Ask Senorita, her soft ear lobes tell all the stories."

And hung up that.

Rachel had to shake herself to senses, his voice was so magical and alluring. What did he mean by last thing, did they kiss or not? Her soft ear lobes... now Rachel was thinking all romantic shit!

Now all she had to do was get Kai Arden out of picture, that was easy knowing Iorwen's nature.

And Liz was like a fly on sweet around Kai, she being the fly in this case. Though she found that Kai was really faithful, gentle, caring..everything a boyfriend should be, Iorwen was not showing a least bit interest. And as much as she wanted him to be her friend's boyfriend, Mr. Soul Mate was right, Iorwen only confessed of liking him and not Kai. She still hasn't told Mr. Soul mate that her friend actually confessed liking him that much but guy had the idea.