Chapter 11

I glared at Blake and Jason as they both laughed so hard they should be rolling on the floor. "Its not THAT funny!" I cried. Jason started laughing even harder and Blake finally sobered up. "You...should have seen....your FACE!!" Jason said between is guffaws and I rolled my eyes at him. Blake smirked. "Trust me dear. That was funny." I scowled at him and turned away. How is scaring me so badly that I almost had a heart attack so funny? I mean seriously...Its only been 4 weeks since the accident. They could be nicer. Acting like your about to kill me is NOT nice.

*rewind to about 10 minutes ago*

I slowly made my way down the hall to my NEW and improved room (it actually has a bathroom, a light, a heater and A/C and a comfortable bed) that Blake had given me as soon as I could leave the infirmary. For some odd reason he's been as nice as possible to me for the past few weeks and I'm seriously starting to worry about the guy. What vampire goes from "I will kill you for disobeying me" to "Do you need anything?" in just 1 day? Its not normal. I'm not complaining though because this is way better then the cold, mean, abusive, "bite your head off" Blake. I prefer him being nicer. I've also come to learn that he is arrogant and cocky as well. Thats totally normal for someone as good looking as he is.

I've also accepted the fact that Blake is freaking sexy as hell...I was denying it for about 2 weeks but I couldn't keep living in the Land of Denial forever so I finally accepted it. (Thank God he can't read minds. I'd be so screwed otherwise.)

I hobbled down the hallway to my room and finally made it. I opened my door slowly and the next thing I know I'm getting roughly grabbed and pulled into the room. I let out a squeal of suprise and stumbled some. I felt as the wall hit my back and I looked to see who grabbed me only to scream again.

Blake had me against the wall and his eyes were pitch black. Its a vampire thing that automatically means danger. "What-What's going on?" I stuttered. Blake scowled. "As if you don't know you arrogant little human. Do you know how much trouble you've caused this time?" What is he talking about? I didn't do anything.All the blood drained from my face. "But I didn't do anything..." I whispered. Blake continued to glare at me and then he smirked and his eyes went back to the normal blue. My heart was beating loud and frantically in my chest.

Then the sounds of loud laughter filled the room and Blake pulled away joining in.

*go back to present day*

Jason finally stopped laughing and he looked at me with a smile on his face. I glared at him and turned away from both Blake and Jason. "Jerks." I muttered. Blake is the biggest one though. He's the one who scared me. But Jason laughed. So I have plenty of right to be mad at him. "Aw come on Jasmine. It was just a joke." Jason whined. "A bad one." I snapped.

Ok I'm not really mad at them. It was just a joke. But they don't have to know that. "Actually I thought it was a pretty good one..." Blake muttered. "You thought wrong." I said. For some reason I have the odd feeling that Blake is rolling his eyes right about now. "I'm never wrong about these type of things Sweetheart." "Don't call me that." "I'll call you what I want to." "I'm not your dog." "You're my slave though." I quickly turned around and narrowed my eyes at him. "I don't belong to anyone. Especially you." "I'm not arguing with you SWEETHEART." He put extra emphasis on the sweetheart on purpose which earned him another glare from me. "Shut up." "Make me." "I will." He smirked. "Really?" I blinked. "Yes really." "Then do it." I started to take a step towards him when Jason interfered. "Whoa! You two act like you're five. Grow up." "We're just messing around." I said. "Yeah whatever. Everyone knows how you two get along." I shrugged. "Well I have things to do." Blake said and looked at me as he started walking out the door. "And Jasmine you start work again in a week." I started to protest but he was gone. Well hell...

**********************************************************************************************************

Ta da! A new chapter! In fact, its a new not so serious chapter!! There's going to be more fun chapters. Alot more. I hope this chapter doesn't suck too much because I really put effort in this one so I could give you guys something! Please vote, comment, and POSSIBLY fan!! I really love getting new fans. It makes me happy :) Peace!