Being a vampire's slave isn't all its cut out to be (vampire romance)

My life sucks. Those three words simplify my life perfectly. Three years ago I was living a decent life. I had good friends and family, a boyfriend who loved me (who turned out to be an asshole in the end), and I was rich. What more would a 16 year old girl want?

But one night that all came to an abrupt ending.

*three years earlier*

"Jasmine!" my mom yelled from downstairs. "You're going to be late for school!!" I rolled my eyes and checked my reflection in the mirror. Everything looked good as always.
"I'm coming!" I hollered back. I grabbed my bag and keys off the counter and strolled downstairs.
"Ugh. Finally. I thought you'd never get up from your beauty sleep." my annoying little brother sneered. I glared at him.
"Be quiet and come on." I snapped.
"Jasmine be nice to your brother!" My mom told me for like the millionth time. I ignored her and walked outside with my brother following me. I walked over to my yellow porsche and got in.

"Jasmine!" my best friend Elena squealed when I got to my locker. I smiled.
"Hey."
"So I was wondering if you wanted to come to the club with me tonight. It is Friday after all and you really need to get out. We haven't went out in forever!"
I brushed my brown hair out of my eyes and acted like I was thinking about it even though she already knew the answer. I smiled at her. "Yeah I'll go." She squealed and threw herself onto me giving me a hug. I laughed and pushed her away. "So what time and what place?" I asked.
"Meet me at Rileys at six." Rileys was one of my favorite clubs. The only thing I didn't like about it was that everytime Elena and I go there she gets wasted as hell and I have to make sure she gets home without doing something she'll regret. Guys throw themselves at her all the time. With her gorgeous jet black hair and blue eyes and her striking figure what guy wouldn't want her? When she gets drunk, guys try to take advantage of her and I tell them to get the hell away from her.

"You should ask Ethan to come too!" Ethan's my boyfriend of 9 months and he's absolutely amazing.
"Is he even here at school today?" I wondered.
"No. He texted me and told me to tell you that he was busy. He said to tell you to call him later too." I frowned.
Ethan and I haven't talked as much lately and everytime I try to talk to him he comes up with an an excuse to go somewhere else. "I'll call him later." I told her as the bell rung and we both headed to our home rooms.

Later that day after I got home I decided to call Ethan. After two rings he finally picked of the phone. "Hey babe." He said.
"Hey. So why didn't you come to school today?" " I had to do some things around town. Its not really important anymore." I shrugged.
"Oh. Well I have a question?..."
"What?"
"Do you want to meet up with Elena and I at Rileys at 6 today?" There was silence on the other end of the phone for a second.
"Yeah I'll go. I need to talk to you anyway. Want me to pick you up?"
"Sure."
"Okay I'll be there around five thirty.I love you hon. I've got to go." Before I could reply he hung up. I sighed and closed my cell phone. We used to talk for hours at a time but since last week we've hardly talked at all. Maybe something is bothering him. I'll talk with him about it tonight.

Ethan showed up at five thirty just like he had promised. I fixed my blue strapless dress and grabbed my purse. "Bye mom. I love you." I said as I headed to the door.
"Love you too. Don't stay out too late hun." I nodded an okay and went and climbed into his BMW. He smiled at me when I got in. But it wasn't like the ones I was used to. "You look...beautiful." He said hesitating. I grinned at him.
"And you look hot as always." He laughed and pulled out of my driveway. Neither of us said anything to each other the whole way up there.

When we pulled into Rileys, Elena ran up to the car and met us. "You two made it just in time! Lets go!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bar. Ethan followed silently behind us. She led me straight to the bar. "Get me a beer!" she told the bartender over the loud music. He nodded and looked at me. He looked me up and down like he was checking me out. Creep.
"And what about you dear?"
"Just get me a coke. Do you want anything?" I looked at Ethan. He shook his head. I shrugged and smiled at the bartender as he got our drinks.

I went and sat at a table with Ethan and Elena. She was already on her 4th beer. You're probably wondering how she can drink at age 17. This bar doesn't follow any rules. A bunch of teens come here all the time and drink alcohol.
She was already showing the signs of being drunk. "Hey Jasmine can I talk to you outside for a second?" I looked at Ethan and back at Elena. She smiled showing her pearly white teeth.
"Go ahead. I'll be right here when you get back."
"Don't do anything stupid!" I told her as I pulled away from the table and headed outside. Ethan grabbed my arm and took me to the back of the bar where no body was watching or listening. "What do you want to talk about?"

He sighed. "Listen...Jasmine...I just don't think this is going to work out...." My heart skipped a beat. He's breaking up with me? "What do you mean this isn't going to work out?" I asked quietly. He was silent for a minute.
"I just don't love you anymore...." Those words drove a thousand nails into my heart. "You're kidding right, Ethan? This isn't funny."
"No I'm not kidding Jasmine." I looked up at him with a glare on my face.
"After all this time you decide you don't love me anymore...I just...I don't understand." "You're just not my type." Nice way to make it painful. I took a deep breath and looked at the ground. I would break down in tears if I looked at him any longer.
"After 9 months you just decide I'm not your type?"
"Yeah."
"Well then what is your type?" There was a silence before he answered. "Any girl prettier than you. You don't drink at parties, and you're boring." I gasped and tried to blink away the tears that were threatening to spill after he said that.
"You're a bastard you know that? I LOVE you!" I yelled. The tears were flowing freely now. "Well I don't love you Jasmine." he said emotionlessly.
My heart was achingly numb. I had nothing else to say to him. "Is that all you have to say?"

"Yep." And just like that we were over. I pulled off the ring he had given me a month before and threw it at him.
"I hate you!! Do you hear me? I HATE you! I don't ever want to talk to you again you selfish ass JERK!" I screamed and pushed him away from me. I took off running back to the front of the bar.
"Jasmine wait a second! Come here." I ignored him. I didn't hate him. I just hated how he'd torn my heart into a thousand pieces.

I didn't go back into the bar. In fact, I ran out of the parking lot and took off running down the road. Riley's was just out of town. So maybe I'd make it home tonight. Eventually I slowed to a walk and wiped away the tears. After what seemed like hours of walking I made it into my town. A sound came from behind me. I looked behind me and saw something move in the shadows. Paranoia settled over me and I shuddered and started to walk just a bit faster. Maybe I should have just stayed at the club. \

All of a sudden something grabbed me from behind and pulled my hands roughly behind my back. I cried out. "Well aren't you a pretty little thing? Don't you know better than walking around town alone at night. I struggled and tried to pull away. "Theres no use in struggling sweetheart. You're not getting away." Fear settled over me.
"Let me go!" I said through my teeth. He laughed. "Now why would I want to do that? Theres a bunch of my kind that would just love to have you as their slave." His kind? Slave? "Your kind?" I asked. He laughed.
"I'll show you what I mean." He forced me around to look at his face. He had cold blue eyes and shaggy blonde hair. He opened his mouth and there they were. Two shiny white fangs that could only mean two things. He's a vampire and I'm about to die.
I started hyperventalating as he leaned towards my neck still holding me in a strong grip. I screamed as he sunk his fangs into my neck. Then I fainted. But that night my scream was never heard.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So this is my first attempt at a vampire story. I don't know if its good or not but I'm willing to see how many fans I get. I really hope this is good. Tell me what you think.