Chapter 6

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

An annoying beeping sound broke through my concious. I opened my eyes and cringed at the light. After blinking a few times and adjusting my eyes to the light I looked around. Memories from yesterday or whatever came back blurry.  I looked over to my arm and saw the I.V was still there. I grimaced. Thats just my luck. I sighed and closed my eyes again. Footsteps had me opening my eyes again. I looked around and saw Jason coming from the doorway on the left side of my bed. He looked down at me and smiled. "You're finally awake!" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah...I guess so. What happened?" He frowned.

 "You don't remember?" 

"Nope." He seemed suprised.

 "Well apparently Blake found you passed out in your room and he rushed you up here to the infirmary." 

My eyes widened. "BLAKE brought me here?!?!"

 Jason smiled. "I was just as shocked as you are. He's been checking in on you at least every 2 to three hours. He should be here in a minute."

 I shook my head. "How could I not remember that?!" I mumbled to myself. Jason heard me.

 "You were pretty out of it when you got here. Its no surprise that you don't remember." 

I shot him a glare. "When can I get out of here?" 

He shrugged. "You seem to be feeling alot better. You can leave when Blake gets here if you want."

 I smirked. "Good."

After what seemed like forever Blake finally showed up. He walked in the room and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me wide awake. "You're awake." 

"Obviously."

 "Jason why didn't you tell me she woke up?" Blake growled. 

Jason cringed. "I didn't know that you wanted me to notify you master."

 Blake shook his head and looked back at me. "How are you feeling?" "Fine. I want to leave now."

A few minutes later me and Blake left the infirmary. "You are so lucky!" Blake said.

 I looked at him surprised. To be honest I had expected him to ignore me all the way back to my room. "Why?" 

"You just are. I thought at some point that you wouldn't wake up."

 I shrugged. He's actually being nice? I'm definitely going to take advantage of this situation. Its probably not going to last long. "How long was I out?" 

"Two days." I blinked. Damn. No wonder I feel so much better. 

"Oh..." I mumbled. An awkward silence settled over us.

"I'm sorry for working you so hard." Blake finally said. And once again I was stunned. He was APOLOGIZING for crying out loud!

 "Its fine..." 

"No its not. I did it because I was angry about what happened when I drank from you even though that clearly wasn't your fault." 

"What happened that day? I dont understand..." 

"I have no idea. If I knew I wouldn't have freaked out. All I know is that it wasn't normal." 

"When do I have to start work again?" 

"Tomorrow. Its not going to be as bad though." I grimaced. "Fabulous." He shot me a glare and I said no more on the subject.

We finally got to my room. "Get some more rest. Are you hungry?"