★ Chapter ①

Start from the beginning

"Let's get this over with" he says while rolling his eyes.

"Oh, we have a feisty one here!" I say. I lean in and whisper in his ear "I like that" I can tell I made his spine shiver.

✨✨ Niall's POV ✨✨

"I like that" Zayn whispers on my ear.

WHAT IS HE TRYING TO DO?! IS HE TRYING TO GET LITTLE NIALL EXCITED!!!

So yeah I have a crush on Zayn. Only Harry Styles and Liam Payne my mates know.

I gulped before I said "errrrr... um let's...um...start shall we?"

I hear Zayn chuckle before nodding his head.

I start explains what we have learned in class and what we are about to learn. I look at Zayn and he's not paying attention.

I close the book, pick it up and drop it onto the table causing Zayn to get scared.

"Huh?" Zayn asks. Awe he looks so cute confused. Shut up Niall! But it's trueeeee. Ok fine!

"Were you even paying attention?" I ask. "Uhh.... Yes.?" he said but It came out more of a question than a statement.

"Mmm, oh really? Than what did I just say?" With a hint on amusement in my voice.

"Err you said Math math math, math math math math."

I shook my head a no while saying "you're not paying attention... What's on your mind?" I asked while giving Zayn all my attention as I patted his left shoulder

Zayn sighed and said "Nothing, that's the thing! I just don't like math! I get distracted! I don't like it, I just can't do it." He look frustrated

"Get distracted by what or by whom?" I asked curiously but slightly hoping that it was by me.

I shook that thought out of my head. He would never like me.

He blushed and said "Someone". Well as least I know it's by someone.

I look at the time it was 6 pm "Oh, it's time for me to go!" I said while getting up and putting my things away and into my bag.

"Can we do this again? Next time ill pay attention promise!" Zayn said while smiling.

I smiled back and said "Sure." While tossing my bag over my shoulder.

"My house or yours?"

I thought for a moment and said "yours"

"Alright see you tomorrow Niall" he waved. I wave back "You too!" I said as I walked out the school and walked home.

~~~~~~

I opened the door to my house and shouted "Hey mum!"

"Hello baby" My mom said while kissing my cheek. "why are you home so late?"

"I was tutoring someone" my mom nodded her head "how was it?"

"It was great, got any food?" I asked as my stomach rumbled.

My mum rolled her eyes "I bought some takeout, want some?"

"Yes!!!" I basically screamed.

My mum (A/N: I feel so British! :P) handed me a bag of food from my favorite restaurant in the world!! Nandos! (A/N: I feel like a carrot...)

After I ate I noticed I made a mess upon myself. "I'm such a pig" I whispered my self before I chuckled and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

I striped down out off all my cloths and put it on the dirty laundry basket before I entered the shower. I scrubbed my entire body with strawberry body wash. Yes strawberry body wash! Makes me smell good and cute! :P

I put a white fluffy towel around my waist and walked to my room. I put on some boxers and a plaid blue/red pajama pants with a white plain shirt.

I jumped on the bed and drifted of to good night sleep....with the thoughts of Zayn in the back of my head.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow at his house...

☺☺☺☺☺

What do you think about it?!

I was going to post this tomorrow but then I was like nah.

Like the new cover? :D

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

- ZiallSmut