Chapter 1- green with envy

[The story starts off the day after the episode of Holby City called 'young hearts run free' where Ollie admits his love for Zosia.]

Ollie's P.O.V:
I did it, I finally plucked up the courage to tell Zosia how much I love her and how much she means to me, and now we are going out!
[At work]:
I am just about to go up in the lift to Darwin when I see Zosia running trying to catch the one I'm in but she doesn't see me, she's to busy concentrating trying to catch the lift (she's normally a little bit late but I think it's rather cute.) anyway I quickly pressed the 'open door' button to let her in. It's just us in the lift, alone. END OF P.O.V.

'Hey' they both say looking into each other's eyes and smiling.
'Looking gorgeous today as always' Ollie says to Zosia
'Looking very handsome today like always' Zosia says to Ollie
They gradually lean into each other, still smiling and start pressing their lips together. The lifts doors then open to Darwin and after just finishing having a talk to one of the patients on the ward, Seb stands there astonished at what he is seeing

Seb's P.O.V:
I couldn't believe my eyes fragile little Zosia and Valentine, kissing in the lift! Zosia has no clue what she's doing, she should be with someone like me not stupid, old, insensitive Valentine, of course I'm jealous but I can't let them see that so I pretend it's really amusing and start laughing at them.

Ollie's P.O.V:
Both me and Zosia could tell that Seb was secretly jealous and he's just pretending to be all amused. We just ignored him and walked past him. END OF P.O.V

As Seb got into the lift and Zosia and Ollie walked out, Ollie glanced behind him at Seb who Ollie could tell was green with envy, and put his arm over Zosia's should in a proud and protective way as the lift doors closed in front of Seb's angry face.

The whole ward saw Ollies arm around Zosia but they didn't mind everyone was sort of expecting them to get together eventually and Jac already knew as well as Zosia's dad as Zosia wanted Guy to hear off of her and not someone else first.

Sorry about the short chapters they will get longer, please comment your opinions and sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes. Also you might want to watch the episode of Holby City I wrote at the top before reading this as it might not make much sense. Finally if you have never watched Holby City before then this probably won't make any sense to you.
Please comment opinions and suggestions for future chapters xxxxxx