Imagine You Are On Your Death Bed⁉

Chapter 27: IMAGINE YOU ARE ON YOUR DEATH BED

Will those who say you look old & ugly in Hijab and make you take it off, save you?

Will those who encourage you to be rude to a fellow brother, save you?

Will those who ask you to mistreat the orphans and the needy, save you?

Will those for whom you cheat your spouses, save you?

Will those "fans" for whom you sing, dance, act, draw, design, save you?

Will those who tempt you to have haraam relationships before Nikkah, save you?

Will those who motivate you to rob and eat through haram means, save you?

Will those who encourage you to do gambling and eat Haram, save you?

Will the Satan whom you make win every other hour, save you?

Will the people who ask you not to be religious and take everything easy, save you?

Will those who say there is no Judgement Day, Naoouzibillah, save you?

Will those who encourage you to do Biddah, save you?

Will those who say "YOLO, do whatever you want to man", save you?

Will those who like your pretty pictures and compliment you, save you?

Will those who compliment your singing & dancing skills and motivate you to sing/dance more, save you?

Will those who ask you to look at good looking non-mahram men and women, save you?

Will your Billion bucks' palace and property save you?

Will those non mehrams you hangout with, save you?

Will those who find you "backward" and suggest to get "trendier" save you?

Will those who teach you and encourage you to use abusive language , save you?

Will those who take you for movies and pubs, save you?

Will those for whom you skip your prayers save you?

Will those who treat you as the class's King & Queen, save you?

Will those who suggest you to cake your face with makeup and wear figure-hugging clothes to look "pretty" save you?

Will those who encourage you to go for every lavish thing and make unnecessary expenditures, save you?

Will those for whom you disrespect your parents save you?

Will those due to whom you won't realise the perfection of Islam and continue disobeying your lord save you?

Will those who encourage you not to follow the Sunnah save you?

Will those who encourage you to backbite others save you?

Will those who invite you to events of the Non-Muslims e.g. Halloween, save you?

Is anybody amongst them going to SAVE YOU FROM THE HELL FIRE?

The ANSWER IS NO!

Each one of us shall be accountable for our own deeds on the Day of judgement.
Your own parents won't even look at you twice on the day of judgement, FORGET OTHERS.

You will have to leave back ALL your "pretty" pictures, big houses, gorgeous dresses , expensive accessories, luxurious cars and bedrooms, etc. You won't take anything along with yourself. And you don't need to because you are going to get way more beautiful and valuable thing in Jannah, so stop running after them.

Work for Jannah, Strive for it Day & Night. Work on your deeds. Because all that you are going to take along with yourself to Allah SWT is your DEEDS. All that is going to save you from the Hell Fire and the tortures of grave are your GOOD DEEDS. THAT IS IT. Nothing else.

We are so worried about our job interviews with comman men, worth nothing

We are so worried about our job interviews with comman men, worth nothing. What about your interview with the Creator of the Heavens and The Earth. The Supreme King, ALLAH ❤️
What about that interview ⁉️ Make sure you don't regret on your death bed. Because you'd bee TOO late.
Regret now, repent now. Do Good deeds and strive for Jannah.

May Allah SWT make it easy for us to follow the teachings of Islam and obey His commandments and follow the Sunnah and make no innovations in our deen and be able to enter Jannah with all our loved ones. Ameen, Suma Ameen Don't forget to tag your loved ones.

_____________*********____________

Assalamualikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu my dear brother and sisters

The reason behind posting this chapter here is that I have started to write a new book for Islamic reminders which contain reminders like the above one and Qur'anic quotes & many more things which help you guys to boost your Emaan and help you to strive hard to attain jannah in sha Allah

So, kindly checkout my new book named "Islamic Thoughts" read it and ponder upon every single chapter & give your suggestions, feedback & support.

JazakAllah Khair, i hope you like it
in sha Allah ✨