"Rule number two is keep me updated all the time, otherwise I bring your ass straight back home" I shrugged, that'll be easy.

"You'll see me and Justin in paparazzi candids probably" I sighed, knowing that's exactly what'll happen. I just have to remember the reason I'm doing this.

It's for Justin and my happiness, and maybe a little adventure outside this house.

Justin looked at me with sad eyes but smiled, he knew the things I worried about but he also knew I'd deal with them. Because I'm strong enough to overcome these fears for someone I love. At least I hope I am.

"Rule three" Mum watched me sigh dramatically, she knew how boring and unnecessary this talk was. I was way too responsible for my age anyways.

"You know what? You already know those rules.. I just want you to go with Justin and have lots of fun, okay?" Mum smiled standing to give me a hug, I stood up to hug her tight.

I might not be seeing her annoying ass for a while, well all their asses that is.

"I love you so much mum, thank you for letting me do this.. I really can't thank you enough" mum shushed me before I made her cry, I could see those tears forming already.

I've never left them for that long. if ever, it's always been with them. Mum wiped the one lonely tear that involuntarily fell and smiled at me slightly.

"Hey,
sh it's okay you
deserve a break" yeah, I guess I do.

Jenna cut in and ruined the cute family goals moment, like she always does. "hey, should we play a game and do fun things to end the night with a bang because I'm bored now"

Justin and Chloe nodded in unison, of course they would. "You guys got monopoly?" Justin asked, Chloe gasped then hugged Justin.

Oh lord.

Monopoly is her number one go-to game. It's literally her holy grail.

"Let's play monopoly, I love monopoly!" Chloe said bouncing happily on Justin's lap, she was way too excited today.

I blame bieber.

Justin nodded and clapped hands with Chloe in agreement "two votes for monopoly"

I looked to Jenna and mum, they both shrugged "three for monopoly!" Jenna grinned, rushing over to the games cupboard to retrieve the game.

Don't judge us we have a cupboard full of games for game night which is usually every Friday but today's an exception.

Mum and Jenna sat next to each other on the sofa opposite to me and Justin. Chloe was kneeling in between Justin's legs on the floor and looking down at the coffee table which was cleared for the game.

Justin had to realise that this meant my family liked him, game night was only a family thing but he was welcomed to join. Nobody does game night better than the Argents!

"I'm with Justin today!" Chloe squealed, grabbing the dog piece and placing it on the board. She always chose that damn dog.

They're practically best freaking friends now, damn she's taken my best friend from me. What happens when I get a boyfriend, sis?
She'll probably take him too if the chance is given.

"You like dogs right?" Chloe asked, looking up at Justin. We all knew she wouldn't change her piece even if he didn't.

He nodded with a smile "I love dogs"

Chloe grinned and high fives Justin happy to hear that news "we have to win this game"

I watched over her with a questioning look "you have to win eh? I think that's my job" Chloe gasped shaking her head quickly, how did that not give her whip lash?

"Nope me and Justin are good at this, right Justin?" Justin, of course nodded sporting a smug grin "we're the best at this, right Chlo?" I low key awed at his newly found nickname for Chloe.

Mum and Jenna seemed to notice too, they were grinning whilst placing down their pieces.

Everybody sat around the coffee table in silence like we were apart of the mafia, this was very intense.

That is until Jenna spoke up to speak her mind. "well, who's going to start so I can win this game?"

-

Word count ; 1137