05

"trashy mags"

"Pop star Justin Bieber was last seen at California airport arguing with his girlfriend Selena Gomez

"Pop star Justin Bieber was last seen at California airport arguing with his girlfriend Selena Gomez. Sources say they were arguing about another girl.. Is Justin cheating on Selena?"

I rolled my eyes, reading the trashy magazine in front of me. I knew this was about me.

Selena knows about me, she knows that me and Justin have grown closer these past few months and she hates it. She wants him all to herself and can't handle when he gives others attention.

Even he knows that Selena is a selfish girl, for some reason he stays with her. Pulling out my phone from my back pocket, I read over my last text from Justin..

"Can't wait to see you in person princess, I can't believe this is finally happening.. " that was the message he sent me last night, the last time he contacted me.

"Im finally gonna hug my bestfriend" That was the message I sent him this morning, and ive  had no response.

He was clearly blanking me because I've seen candids of him on his phone, ugh I'm so ready to ninja attack him and he probably knew it.

He always texted me, good morning and goodnight. No matter what was happening he would text me.

I wasn't worried about him though, because I knew he was safe. I could sneakily check up on him because the paps helped with that.

A new update came through on some fan page on my Instagram. Justin teased me for a week because I followed a fan account of his.  "Justin spotted with Selena Gomez, boarding plane to visit her grandma in Texas"

I raised my eyebrows and jumped off my bed "oh really?" I asked nobody, talking to myself and wanting to hurt someone, preferably Bieber.

He bible'd that we would finally meet today, and a bible means something.

I even shaved my legs for god sake, I went all out there just to wear shorts out. God he's so inconsiderate.

I heard a small tap on my door, I knew who it was already because mum walks in without permission so it wasn't her.

"What's up Chloe?" I asked, opening my bedroom door. She wasn't tall enough to open
it yet.

She smiled giving me a hug "I want to visit the shops, can we go to the shops?"

I too wanted to visit lush so I was down for an adventure out the house. "Get your shoes and coat on" I smiled watching her run off to get ready for our shopping date.