thirty five

[marie]

"Shit where am I?" My head has never felt this sore, I shouldn't ever drink again. I looked around the room and felt an arm on my waist.

I smiled thinking of Justin, I had the worst nightmare. I turned to look at Justin but it wasn't him, what I dreamt was real. It actually happened.

It's Zayn Malik.

Last nights events came flooding back to me,
I told Justin I hated him, because he kissed Selena... I ran away with Zayn.

I slipped from Zayn's grip and grabbed my phone, I had six missed calls and a voice message. Guess who from?

Justin.

I didn't want to go through with it. I didn't want to listen to what Justin had to say. He'd only bring me to tears.

But  I did. As much as I hate him right now I had to make sure he's okay. I slipped out of Zayn's bedroom and listened to my phone.

"Marie baby, princess" he sighed, not talking for a while.

I winced when he called me princess, the word felt so right but so wrong. I didn't feel like his princess. He was playing around with Selena, I'm barely important.

"I fucked up" he said gulping back, I could hear he'd been crying. I knew exactly how he'd felt. My face hurt too.

"Princess I need you to come back to Kendall's, I can't sleep until you're here with me and in my arms" I began to tear up, he was my everything.. He was my strength and my weakness.

"Princess.. I.. I need you with me, I want to touch you" He cried uncontrollably, I wanted to touch him but if I did. I'd feel Selena.

" I feel so lost without you, I need you by my side.. I love you so much I just can't admit it. Please princess come back" I closed my eyes, but opened them as soon as Selena's face popped into my mind.

She was taking over my mind and happiness but that's what she wanted, she didn't want me to have a happy ending.

"Please, please, ple-" I heard Zayn's footsteps and instantly shut off my phone and wiped my eyes dry from tears.

He walked in with nothing but a smile and boxers on, is that a guy thing to do?

"You alright beautiful?" He asked grabbing milk from the fridge , I smiled watching him from the sofa and nodded lightly.

I wasn't but I'll pretend I'm fine. I'm fine.
I'm totally fine.

As if just on time mum's face appeared on my phone, I could only pray the paparazzi didn't get good photos of me crying. She'd panic like crazy.

"hey mum, how are you?" I said questioningly, biting my lip in worry.

I prayed she didn't know but the paps can be sneaky these days.

"Hey baby, I just wanted to let you know your IMG audition came through.. It's is today!" My mouth hung open in shock, today today?