thirty two

[marie]

"It's party time princess!" Justin yelled from downstairs, I gave myself the once over and checked myself in the mirror. Everything's in place..

I looked good in my red satin dress, the back was very revealing but its classy. this was a posh, classy party we were attending.

Or at least that's what I was told.

Kendall was holding the party to celebrate a modelling job she earned herself and we were invited. Of course, Justin's one of her closest friends.

I was yet to become her friend.

I walked down the stairs in my heels which were starting to hurt, I rarely wear them so that's why they hurt so bad.

"Damn princess, you look beautiful"
(Waits for a damn Daniel comment 😂)

I smiled looking down the my feet and covering my face with my hair. Justin walked up to me in his messy suit and smiled, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"So perfect" he whispered, I thanked him and decided to sort him out a little.

I did up the few buttons which were left undone and I tucked in his shirt, he looked absolutely flawless  now.

I knew girls would be over him all night and that scared me, what if he ditches me in a place I don't know?

Justin grabbed his keys and we left the house for the party, tonight fans were outside Justin's house. Behind the gate and chanting.

"We love you Justin" they yelled, some in tears because they can see Justin with their own eyes.

It's terrifying to think he can affect somebody on those levels, he has tons of girls on lock he doesn't realise the power he has over so many girls.

Justin held the bottom of my back and guided me to the Range Rover, I waved to the fans behind the gate because I didn't want them to think we were ignoring their presence.

"You look beautiful Marie!" They yelled making me smile, that was so sweet of them.

"Why is she with him? She ruined Jelena!" Another yelled making my smile fade, somebody was bound to say it. Everybody thought it.

"Ignore them" Justin said sounding angry himself, I didn't want the angry fans to ruin this night.

I nodded with a smile and hopped into the car, I knew I shouldn't let them get to me. It would only ruin mine and Justin's time together.