twenty three

[marie]

"Sir we've arrived at the airport" the driver said to Justin who looked up from his phone, he heard him because he only had one earphone in thanks to me.

I stole the other. Guilty as charged.

Justin smiled handing the man a hundred pound bill, I'm sure it was a little over fifty but he didn't care. "Keep the change man" Justin said helping me out the car, like the gentleman he is.

I heard faint shouts meaning one thing only, beliebers were here and knew Justin was too.

I didn't mind though, they had the right to see him. I refused to be like Selena. To hate everyone who wants to be around him.

That's not me, I'm a lover not a fighter.

The driver hopped out the car and slammed the door, opening the boot to help Justin unload. The driver thanked Justin about three times for the generous tip.

Eventually the driver drove off leaving me and Justin by the entrance of some place.
It was empty except from a few planes scattered around.

I'd never waited at a place like this. I didn't understand much.

All I knew was there are many girls standing behind the tall fence, screaming for Justin's attention.

Justin grabbed his suitcase handle and one of mine, dragging it towards the closest plane to us. It wrote bieberair.

My mouth opened in shock, he owned a freaking plane?

"You own a plane?" I asked in bewilderment, Justin on the other hand was smirking like an arrogant pop star.

"It's a jet, princess" I wiggled my finger at him "don't go all "I'm mr pop star on me, Bieber""

Justin smiled sweetly "that won't happen, you've changed me a lot you know. I don't know how but you've done something"

I grinned up at him in accomplishment, I was proud of the person he is and so should he be. Everybody should be. He's an amazing guy and I wanted the world to know that about him.

We finally stopped at the jet and Justin checked his watch, which was a Rolex. Only the best.

"Five minutes and he's here" Justin said, putting our luggage into the jet.

I walked into the jet  with him, as soon as I stood by the door I was already in shock and awe.

I'd never been inside a jet before for obvious reasons, who the hell has the money for a freaking jet?

The jet was white and black inside, the decor was very elegant and spacious. I loved it although it was all so new to me. It was nothing like usual planes.