twenty two

[marie]

[marie]

-

<<crying at this throwback>>
this is my dedication and thank you for 200 followers and 9 freaking thousand views.. I'm mindblown.

I didn't expect Tumblr Me to get over 1 thousand views.. This is a crazy dream of mine so I thank you all for making it a reality
..now enough of me, enjoy this chapter!

-

"Take the base line out, uhuhuhuhuh" Justin's phone began to vibrate and his alarm started, a song began to play out loud.

It wasn't even a nice, soothing song. But what did I expect? This is Justin we're talking about.

I groaned in frustration, it's way too early for this racket. Of course he'd have a rap song for his alarm. not weird at all.

I couldn't even turn the noise off because he was in front of me in the bed and my table which the phone was on, it was of course next to him.

"it's a hard knock life for us, it's a hard knock life for us. Instead of treated we get tricks, instead of kisses we get kicks."

I kicked Justin with my leg making him groan and turn his head to me, his eyes opened slightly. He smiled when he saw me "morning princess"

"I'll say hi when you turn that music off" I smiled sweetly watching him turn onto his side and to his phone.

"From standing on the corners bopping to driving some of the hottest cars New York has ever se-" and with that came  beautiful silence. Quiet has never sounded so good.

I sighed in relief, Justin turned back to me and opened his eyes focusing on me in the darkness of my bedroom. "done.."

"thank you" I whispered, burying myself in the duvet which me and Justin were both sharing.

"I don't want to wake you but that means we have to get ready princess, it's already 5am and our flights at 7.." I sighed knowing he was right, but my bed doesn't agree with him.

My bed wants to keep me safe in doors and warm, I mean isn't my bed every girls boyfriend goals or what?

Justin rolled out of the bed and turned on my bedroom light catching me off guard, I almost blinded myself just then.