Chapter 3

I had taken a shower, gotten dressed and now i'm sitting on my bed, debating on if I really want to go down to the grill and kick Gracie's ass or not.

I guess the devil that stood on the left shoulder got to me, because I found myself calling a cab to the grill.

I don't think I'll literally kick her ass epically at a public pace like the grill, but I do think we're due for another talk.

 remember the first time I really got into it with Gracie, Zayn thought it was so funny- he told me I was blowing things out of proportion, that she's just his boss and that's all she'll ever be.

But I had to follow my guy. and my gut was telling me ' she want's Zayn to be more than just her employee.'

-

The grill was a fair sized restaurant, circular tables sat outside along the side walk, and the entrance doors were left open.

a chalk board with the days specials and deals was the first think you saw when you walked in, the lights were dimly light during the day and even dimmer at night when the bar opens.

"Table for 1?" harry says as he walks towards me, I open and close my mouth.

"I need to see Gracie." I said, folding my arms.

He smiled, "This should be good!"

"Where is she?" I asked, throwing all my weight onto one foot.

"Back their, Knock first." He says nudging his head towards  hallway I was to familiar with, Harry rushed past me, a platter with 3 drink on it laid on top of his hand as he walked out the door to cater to the people outside.

I walked towards the hallway, going to the clothes door and knocking on it- hard.

It opened on my 2nd knock.