Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney

Start from the beginning

Hans.

Fear came to my eyes suddenly. The last time I saw him wasn't quite a pleasant experience. I think my face is turning pale.

"Dont be scared. It's just me." he smiled and shrugged a little, which reminded me how playful, how inconsiderate, how bad he treated me at the stage before.

I ignored him and attempted to walk away, but that fail as always. "Where are you going Els' ?" He blocked my way.

"Oh I am playing hide and seek.. do I look like that to you? Can you just leave me alone?" I said while gluing my eyes on Jack. I wish he can save me from this.

Hans seemed to notice and he snapped his head to the direction I am focusing. Then there came the laughter.

"Oh my. That Jack is enjoying his own time. Such an ass." He scoffed and put his arm around my shoulders.

Rage was boiling in my vein. I clenched my fists. "You don't call him that. And don't touch me." I said firmly while giving him a dead glare.

He smirked and raise both hands up. Then he added, " I can't believe the smart, intelligent, stunning girl falls for a professional player like him. Do you think you guys stand a chance?"

I kept my mouth shut. I wanted to protest, but he is right at some point. The chance of him loving me back, is absolute zero.

"You are same as those whxres, falling for him for his charm." He continued which cause my emotions mixed together. Anger and sadness came in the same time- I can tell you the feeling wasnt good at all.

"I am not." I said nonchalantly. I dont fall for his charm, but much more. And I would never admit to anyone that I love him, not to Hans.

"Then prove it." He shrugged and gave me a dare." Kiss me. Right here."

"W-why would I?" I stuttered and took a step back.

"Then what I said was true." He was playing with his fingers. My mind was getting more and more unclear. It felt like I am being played in his fingers.

"Fine." Without any hesitation, I walked forward and put my lips his forcefully. Touching his lips, it was rough, and uncomfy.

No effect. No sparks. No feelings.

Unlike Jack's.

A smirk formed on his face when I pulled away from him. He walked away then. Why was he smirking?

"Elsa." A voice from behind called. I immediately recognized that. Sexy,  manliness, only him.

I shut my eyes close and glued to my place. Guilt suddenly rushed to my veins. I dont wanna face him. No I dont.

"Elsa look at me. Now." He ordered nonchalantly. Every muscles of mine were tense. My mind told me to face it, but my body apparently ignored the order.

"Don't make me make you, Elsa Winter!" He growls balantly. I think everyone at school snapped their nosy heads to us.

My stubborn body still didnt follow the orders. Shuting my eyes is the only thing I want to do and I hope that can last forever. Dang it. You are weak, Elsa.

I heard he groaned in frustration and was motioning to me. My heart skipped a beat, but I still didnt move.

Blood rushed to my head all sudden and my body was upside down. Strong arms were wrapped on my thighs tightly. Even I shut my eyes, I was quite sure I was being lifted up. Uh-oh.

I couldnt stand it. My head was filled with dizziness. I flushed my eyes open instinctively."Okay okay you win! Put me down." I begged while kicking to protest.

He ignored me totally. He didn't seem to care what I said. "Please, Jack. Please." I begged again, gently running my hands on his back.

His muscles were relaxed and eyes soften. He sighed whilst gently puting me back.

"Why Elsa. Why?" He patted my hair with his hands gently, just like patting a baby.

"Jack listen. Last time I talked to you were long time ago. I told you I am in love with someone and-"  he didnt let me finish the sentence.

"Hans." He murmured coldly.

"What?"

"It was Hans, isnt it? It was Hans all these fxcking time."

I was shocked, so shocked that I couldnt react. In another word, I was so dumbfounded.

"I knew it." He scoffed. His expression was fishy. "I was such a fool all these time."

"No" I hesitated, took a deep breath and continued again, "No that is not the truth! You have to listen to me Ja-"

"Oh damnit! You kissed him Elsa! You fucking kiss Hans!" He growled furiously and eyes were wided open.

"From now on, we don't talk anymore, just.. don't.  Sorry for being part of your life."

He walked away quietly.

All of those words of him rushed through my veins and crushed me. My heart sank more than Titanic. Tears were going to run down my cheeks anytime, but I gotta be strong- I have learnt that a long time ago.

Everyone returned to their place after our drama show ended, but one person. To be more specified, a her.

Tiana Cooper.

And her evil smirk has never left her face.
~~~
A/N:

{VOTE+ COMMENT= VOTEMENT!}

thanks for reading!♡
A little more conflict appeared.

Love and Hate.
Guilty and innocence.
Everything will be tested.

This is just the beginning of the game.