Chapter 3

A/N

I have slightly edited the last part of previous chapter.

_______________

29 August, 2014

OMG diary!!

Today was just a great day.
He called me in the afternoon and asked to meet around 4. I had also planned to visit my best friend today so I postponed it a little. First, I'm going out with him and then he would drop me back to my friend's house.

We met at 4. He looked...hot in his plain white T-shirt and dark jeans. And the bike... Well, it was a plus point.

Oh! This was my first time to sit behind a guy on his bike. I hope it wasn't awkward. He smiled when I let myself up onto his bike with the help of his shoulder. He started the bike and we talked about random stuff until we reached near his area.

Surprised!
That was what I was feeling. I had never been to that side of the town. It was really beautiful. There were tall buildings around us. And just beside it was a garden full of greenery. There were few benches in one side of the garden, with a roof above them. We sat there and I was still busy looking around.

Time quickly passed away. Few of his friends joined us later. And yeah, they already knew my name (not my real name but my nickname given by him) and also identified me easily. I was confused as how everyone knew me here, already. Looks like someone talks about me a lot with his friends. But I felt so special.

It was Ganpati festival, so there was a shed build up. We walked in and sat there on the chairs. No adults were around so I asked him to dance for me. Knowing he is a dancer and I haven't seen him dance in forever. After few minutes of opposing, he finally agreed. We played a song and he told me to stand opposite him while he danced. He looked at me with so much of intensity in his eyes that I felt my cheeks heat up. When the song was about to end everyone started clapping and cheering. But he leaned in a bit towards me and whispered, "I love you" only for me to hear. I am sure my heart skipped a beat. A smile stretched on my face and I had an sudden urge to just run into his arms. But I controlled myself.

Kids around shouted for us to dance together. The thought itself made me nervous and my heart beat raced. Thank God, he denied.

When we left the place, he bought me a chocolate.

He dropped me near my friend's house and said, "I would have loved to dance with you but....alone. Someday." With a wink he turned and left me blushing.

By the end of the day, I noticed the smile was tugged on my lips.
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
Ly.
Until later.

Naksh POV:

Umm...
I think I know her now. I had taken many girls to my place but never danced with anyone or never for anyone, except her. I still remember how happy she was when I danced. Uh girls! Well, I think the love you part was just an immediate response. Only to make her happy. And asking for her to dance with me someday? I don't remember that part.

Suddenly, happiness, sadness, hurt, anger, frustration - all built in me at the same time. Every thought and all the memories came running back to me. My fist automatically clenched tight and my lips pressed in a thin line.

My eyes widened as realisation dawned upon me.

Oh shit! Its her.
This is the diary of.....