After sometime i felt bed dipped beside me and felt a hand on my cheeks but didn't opened my eyes ..

I am sorry baby i didn't meant to hurt you i was sacared that if i continued that for more i might have not controled myself  to make love to you .. And i know you are not ready for that and i want that to be special for you .. He told me ...

I opened my eyes and looked directly into his eyes and saw the truth in his everyeword so i hugged him tightly ..
I am sorry Vishal ji and thank you for being so understanding and loving i  mummered in his neck ...

He too hugged me tightly...
Shh baby i know now stop crying i dont want to see those precious tears in your eyes and kissed mu eyes and sucked the tears that were on my cheeks ..

He slowly slept on the bed with me on top of him and hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead ...

You know Vishal ji i thought you don't like me .. I told him ..

How can you think like that ?? You are the most beautiful girl i ever saw and ever wanted so don't you dare to speak like that ever .. He told me ..

From the first day when i saw you i only wanted you .. Your cute smile , your gussa , your attitude everything i love them .. He told me ..

I was just looking at him .. How i became so lucky to have him ..

Now sleep tomorrow we have date  you remmember na ?? He asked me ..

Hmm yep i remmember ..i told him .. And slept with a smile on my face ..

Vishal pov :

When we reached home after our recieption party i saw my wife peaceful sleeping on mom shoulder .. I asked dadima to wake her up but mom stopped me and dad told me to carry her inside .. As she is very tierd .. So me being a sincier child he carried me wife as per my mom's wish

I felt her so light weighted .. Mom opened the door i took inside she snuggled closer to me i carried her to our room and slowly made her lie on the bed when i started moving i saw she was still wearing her heels so i moved towards her leg to remove them but i saw her opening her eyes and saw me removing her heels she got up and stopped me from doing this ..

What are you doing vishal ji ?? She asked me ...

Can't you see i am taking care of my sleeping baby i replied ..

She blushed hearing his comment ...
Please leave na vishalji i'll do it myself she requested me ...

No i'll do it .. replied ..

I slowly remove her heel and then i moved towards her and slowly removed her bangels and then i put my hand around her waist and pulled her towards my body her bosom collided with my hard chest i bend down and slowly removed her earings and took her earlobe betwen my teeth. She pushed me aside and got down from the bed but i
Her  dupatta slipped off from her  shoulder and her sexy waist was exposed her beautiful back is also visible i just wanted to grab her and kiss her sensely .. She put her hand to cover her upper body ..

I  too got down from the bed and stood just behind her and  slowly removed the pins from her hair and moved them to one side and brought my face near her ears and sucked them and started kissing his neck and sucked it a little which is so smooth and so soft and a moan slipped out of her lips .. I slowly wrapped my arm around her  bare stomach and continued my work ... I tighten my hold around her waist  .. But then i realised that this is very new to her and i dont want to rush her in this so i moved away from her and stood near window .. She stood their for sometime i felt her looking at me and then she ran inside washroom and locked it .. After like long time she came out but i didn't turn around to look at her .. She slept quitely i turn around to see her hugging the pillow .. I too went inside washroom to change when i came out i saw her in the same possition so in went near the bed and saw tear on her cheeks i sat beside her and put my  hand on her cheeks but she didn't opened her eyes ..

I am sorry baby i didn't meant to hurt you i was sacared that if i continued that for more i might have not controled myself  to make love to you .. And i know you are not ready for that and i want that to be special for you .. I told her...

She opened her eyes and looked directly into my eyes .i  saw how much she is hurt with my action   she hugged me tightly ..

I am sorry Vishal ji and thank you for being so understanding and for loving she  mummered

I too hugged her tightly...

Shh baby i know now stop crying i dont want to see those precious tears in your eyes and kissed his eyes and sucked the tears that were on her cheeks ..

I slowly slept on the bed with her on top of me and hugged her tightly and kissed his forehead ...

You know Vishal ji i thought you don't like me .. She told me....

How can you think like that ?? You are the most beautiful girl i ever saw and ever wanted so don't you dare to speak like that ever .. I told her...

From the first day when i saw you i only wanted you .. Your cute smile , your gussa , your attitude everything i love them .. told her

Now sleep tomorrow we have date  you remmember na ?? I asked her...

Hmm yep i remmember ..she told me .. And slept with a smile on her face i too slept with my baby in my arms ... ..

I got up early in the morning and saw my beautiful wife sleeping on me peacefuly clutting my shirt in her hand with a cute pout on her face ..

I kissed her forehead and slowly made her lie on the bed and got out of the bed as i have to prepare for our date ...

To be continued ..

Hey guys thank you so much .. But i  very angry as you all are not talking to me   no comment for me ...

And so many new reader have joined but no one gave a,single comments yaar ...

Sorry guys i know it is a very short update but i didn't got much time to write ..
I have already told you that i am not perfect in english but still you all are criticising me yaar it hurts a lot ... Guys