Happy Pink Monster Day~

Taeyeon and Tiffany just came back from their short vacation in LA. After their performance in the Dodgers Stadium, they went to the fair and had fun in the amusement park along with Tiffany's friends. Sunny didn't tag along with them when they came back to Korea. That leaves only Tae and Tiff in flight.

The girls were all tired from their individual schedules, so the night ended peacefully.

Taeyeon despite being tired and still sleepy woke up so early at 4:30 in the morning. She slowly got up in bed, rubbed her eyes cutely and took her phone on the nightstand. She made her way to the bathroom, washed her face and brushed. She then walked out of the room and dragged her feet towards the living room.

Taeyeon was busy over her phone that she failed to notice a girl on the couch in the dim-lighted livng room. She was looking over the pics in her phone thinking what to post in instagram for Tiffany's birthday. Just then the girl on the other end of the couch spoke.

"Taengoo~" came in a cold stern voice.

Taeyeon was frozen. Her mind stopped working. She wanted to shout but no voice came out. She wanted to run but her legs won't move. She stayed still and closed her eyes, praying whatever entity or demon was there to go away or disappear. She was scared. Too scared even.

Taeyeon felt the couch and the cushions shifted, indicating that whatever was on the other side moved. It was coming nearer to her. She held her phone closer and scaredly anticipated what was coming.

After a few seconds, a hard slap was made.

"OUCH! WHAT THE ASDFGHJKL~!?" Taeyeon was slapped hard on her face causing her to shot her eyes open the very second of contact.

"Awake now Taengoo~?" A sly smile was visible on the girl's face. 

"Sica? JESHIKA!? You- mmph!" Taeyeon shouted and was about to curse the girl but the latter covered her mouth.

Taeyeon swatted Jessica's hand away . She gently rubbed her flaming cheek. "Aish! YAH!"

"Gosh! You should stop hanging out with Fany, her being too loud is rubbing off on you." Sica annoyingly said and sat back down on the couch.

"WHY DID YOU SLAP ME!?" Taeyeon was furious and totally ignored Sica's comment.

"Calm down Taengoo~! It's not like you'll die of a slap." Jessica smirked which fueled Taeyeon's anger.

"WAE! WAE! WAEEEEEEE~?!"

"I just felt like doing it at the moment." Jessica laughed cutely but Taeyeon heard it differently, it was evil. Tae huffed in frustration. She knew arguing with Jessica was pointless. 

"Sorry Taengoo~"

"It's fine!" Taeyeon crossed her arms and mumbled cuss words . But poor Taeyeon, tried to be looking angry but ended up looking so cute. 

"Sorry again. Why are you up early anyway Taengoo~?"

"I ask the same!"

"Nothing, just surfing the net..updating my weibo."Sica nonchalantly said.

"Really? Let me see?" Taeyeon scooted closer to Jessica and the latter held up her phone for the shorter girl to see.

 Sy__Jessica weibo update:

happy birthday t!! today is your day~all yours! thank u for always being such an understanding and lovely friend(now family hehehehe) keep up the smile and "loud voice!!!" ;)  p.s u make a cool mom for prince! ahem and i make a cool auntie