CHAOTIC Unnies! Adorable Maknaes~

The girls had just been back from practice. All of them tired and sleep deprived. But one girl diligently woke up so early in the morning. It was still 5am when she looked at the digital clock on the nightstand. She groggily got up and made her way to the door trying so much not to create any unwanted noise. 

She walked through the hallways, occassionally rubbing her eyes. She stopped in her tracks as soon as she arrived in front of the room which had a bright pink door and a pink doormat which had "WELCOME" on it. She shook her head in disapproval.

Nevertheless, she twisted the doorknob ever so slowly. She heard it clicked, as if on cue, she pushed it lightly. She peered into the room with only her head through the small gap on the door, leaving her whole body outside. She scanned the room and dropped her gaze to the girl sleeping so soundly with a keroro doll in her arms. She instantly smiled.

She closed the door and went to the living room. Knowing the doe-eyed as shikshin, she would think of food first before doing anything else, even if it's important. But this time, it was an exception. SHE is an exception.

She went to the storage room where she placed all the stuffs she bought days ago for this very special occassion. She gathered all the materials and walked again to the living room. First, she put up the banner with "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEO JOOHYUN" on it. Next thing she did was blowing the balloons which she did manually because she didn't have a tool for it. She was too engrossed on blowing the balloons and was already on her 20th that she didn't noticed someone had been watching her for the past minute.

"Yoong~?" The said girl spoke up finally after watching the doe-eyed girl in awe and pity at the same time.

"T-taeyeonnie~!"

Taeyeon chuckled seeing Yoona in sudden shock. She walked towards her and slumped on the couch. She took one balloon and inflated it. After tying it, she took one again and did the same thing. She looked at Yoona who stopped working and smiled.

"How thoughtful.. You're sweet Yoong. Can I puke? HAHA!" She threw her head back in ahjumma laughter. 

"Aish! Taeyeonnie you meanie~!" she whined and pouted cutely at her kid leader.

"No, seriously. You are. You woke up early for this? Her birthday past days ago but you really want to celebrate it even if she said it was okay since we were all busy. Really Yoong, where did you learn all this?" Taeyeon teased her dongsaeng.

Yoona only stuck her tongue out at the kid leader which made Taeyeon giggle in her seat. The two resumed in blowing the balloons.

Both of them had their throats dry but they eagerly finished blowing all of them. 

"Yoong, how bout the cake?" Tae asked while getting a balloon and taping it to the wall beside the banner.

"I'm going to get it later at 7. I hope Hyunnie don't wake up till then." 

"Oh. okay. I guess everything is settled now." Tae scanned the living room. Everything was simple. A banner, balloons on the floor and strips of paper pinned to the ceiling. Simply cute and thoughtful. She smiled at it but smiled even more at Yoong who thought of doing this despite the hectic schedules.

'The maknaes are growing up.' She thought.

It was already 6am, yet the dorm was still quiet. The rest were still sleeping. Tae and Yoona decided to have a small talk. 

"Yoong, are you and Seohyun okay? I don't see you two talk." Taeyeon asked curiosly, hoping the doe-eyed would answer.

"I don't know. One day we were okay but then she distanced herself again." Yoona could only sigh at the thought.