What's going on?

Taeyeon was shocked and could not even move from her place after she have known the person who called her. The girl who has been ignoring her for days had called her and even smiled at her with to die for eye-smiles. 

"TaeTae~!" Fany called her once again, stopping her train of thoughts.

"Y-yeah Pani-ah?" She stuttered a bit seeing the sudden change of expression of the girl infront of her.

"I said come you babo!" Fany pulled the poor shorty harshly inside her room and shut the door.

On the greener side of the earth..

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung have just finished washing the dishes. Sunny also tidied up the table. The three were now walking to the living room where the rest of the members at.

"Oh, where's the rest? Sleeping already?" Sunny asked after she plopped herself on the couch beside Jessica.

"I think I saw Taeng went inside Fany's room." Yuri answered without removing her eyes on the tv. 

"Oh okay. Anyway, i'm going home now. I just came to eat. Hehe" Sooyoung smiled and stood up. 

"I'm going home too~!" Sunny jumped up from her seat.

"Me too~!" Hyoyeon also joined in.

"I see. What about Yoona and Seo?" Sooyoung questioned this time, gaining attention from the Yulsic couple.

Yuri and Jessica turned their heads to Soo with confusion plastered on their faces. Yuri opened her mouth and was about to answer but Sica beat her to it. Sica faced Yuri and nonchalantly said "Huh? Yah seobang, go look for our Yoong. We'll go home now too."

"O-okay." Yuri stood up and walk her way to Yoona's room.

"Anyway, Sica can i borrow Yoong~?" Sooyoung asked.

"What? Why?" Sica knitted her brows in confusion.

"You know, Yoong is a shikshin like me. She should be my daughter." Sooyoung joked.

"And so? Go look for someone else. Yoong belongs to our Royal Family. She's our baby Prince Yoong." replied Sica with her ever blank face.

"Yah Sooyoungie~! I'll be your baby~" Sunny chimed with aegyo.

All of them grimaced at the sight with made Sunny pout and started to baby talk again. Sica threw a pillow at Sunny, Soo smacked her head and Hyo hit her arm. Poor Sunny. She cried like a baby and the three attacked her again. Tch!

Yuri came back looking horrified. She approached her members and faced Sica with utter seriousness. She took Sica's hand in hers and held it tight. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Sicababy..our Yoong..."

"What?" Sica impatiently asked.

Yuri squeezed a bit Sica's hand to calm her nerves and lock her gaze to Jessica's beautiful brown orbs. "She's playing with Seobaby."

"Oh? Well that's great! They're okay now." Sica smiled to Yuri but the latter kept her serious face.

"Playing video games?" Sunny asked curiously. 

"Playing monster cards?" Sooyoung tried to guess too.

"Aha! I know! Playing with fire?" Hyoyeon wiggled her brows and grinned.