Bathroom

Levi pov:

I opened my eyes to see Eren wearing a nervous facial expressions. "What? Did you not like it?" Eren didn't respond with words, he just nodded. He finally said something "Just do it again." I smirked and leanned into him again for another kiss. Except this kiss wasn't as soft and gentle as the other one, it was rough. I pushed Eren against the wall and moved my hands from his hips to his ass. I started moving down his neck, leaving love bites as he tilted his head upward. He slipped out small moans from time to time. As I started to unbutton his shirt, his hand quickly grabbed my wrist. "L-levi... stop... this is wrong." He said out of breath and pushed me out of the way. " I can't do this... not now and especially not with you, my teacher... of all people my teacher I had to fall for." He mumbled the last part. " What's so bad about me?" I said glaring at him. "Your my teacher... that's whats wrong. It's not you levi, your a good person but it's just position we are in... I don't want to get you or myself introuble because of a stupid relationship." He gave me an apologetic look. I could see he wanted me, I mean who wouldn't. "Eren no one needs to know. Just keep your mouth shut and it'll be our little secret." I said giving him a smirk thrn stepped closer to him and grabbed his hand. He interlocked our fingers and looked up with his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "I don't think it'll be that easy Levi." He said bitting his bottom lip out of nervousness. "It'll only be hard if you think that way. Don't put so much thought into the relationship, just keep your mouth shut. " I said smirking. I leaned in for another kiss quick and let go of his hand. He nodded in agreement, " I guess your right. But can I think about it first? Im still a little hesitant. " he said with a slight smile. I nodded "Take your time eren, I don't want you doing somthing you don't want to do. And just because I want to be in a relationship with you doesn't mean you have to, don't let me effect your decision. Make it for yourself." I said keeping my ussual straight face and then locked eyes with Eren.

Eren's pov:

As soon he said that it made me want to want to say yes immediately. The way he sounded so caring and selfless, he made me feel like he truly wanted me to be happy regardless of how he felt. I nodded and leaned against one of the sinks. "Thanks." "No problem... just go to the bathroom do I can get back to reading." I nodded and went into one of the stalls to do my business. I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom and went back to detention with Levi by my side.

As we walked in the cafeteria everone stared at us. "How long were we in there ?" I asked nervously. "10 minutes or so." He said looking at hid watch. ' great... now they know something was going on. No human is in the bathroom for 10 minutes, just to take a piss.' I took my seat and a few people started giggling. I gave them dirty looks then looked straight a head.

Levi pov:

"What happened in there? Anything I should know about?" Hanji asked raising an eyebrow. " I'll tell you later." I mumbled so only she could hear. I didn't really want to tell hanji, mostly cause she cant keep her damn mouth shut, but she wouldn't leave me alone if I didn't.

Once the clock hit 5:00 everyone started to get up and pack up their things. " You're free to go." I announced. They all rushed out leaving me, Hanji and Eren in the room. "OKAY SO WHAT HAPPENED?! I need to know!" Hanji screamed at the top of her lungs. I cringed at the sound of he voice and gave her a disgusted look, "Could you not fucking scream, i'm right fucking next to you." I rolled my eyes and started to pick up my shit and put ut in my bag. Eren laughed slightly at ny remark as Hanji started to as more questions. "Come on! Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me!!"
Eren walked over towards us with his backpack over his one shoulder. "Okay. Okay... He kissed me. That's all you need to know." I look up suprised Eren said anything, "Brat, I told you to keep your mouth shut." He rolled his eyes, " you were gonna tell her anyway so whats the difference..." I shrugged and slid my bag over my shoulder. "So are you guys going out!?" I looked over at Eren with smile, " No, it's up to Eren. He's still thinking about it." Hanji's eyes widened, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT? ITS A YES OR NO QUESTION EREN, SAY FUCKING YES ALREADY." She screamed and shook Eren."Okay.. Fine." He said with a laugh. "Levi, will you mine?" He laughed and smiled sweetly. That smile... it was the most adorable thing you could ever imagine, it was contagious. I nodded "yeah" He smiled and wrapped his arms around me followed by a kiss on the cheek. I hugged him back as Hanji watched us. "AWHHhhh... Thats soooo cutee" she smiled. I let go of eren and moved my hand down to his and interlocked our fingers. We all made our way to the front of the school and walked out the doors. " I better get going before I freeze my ass off. I have a long walk home." I gave Eren a confused look "You're walking home?" He nodded. "No your not. I'll drive you. I don't want you getting frost bite." The snow was coming down heavily and it was getting colder by the second. "No it's fine___" "Eren, let levi drive you home." Hanji interupted. Eren sighed" Okay.." Eren and Hanji said their goodbyes and we wentbour seperate ways. Eren held my hand as I lead him to the car. We hopped in and I took him home.

To be continued...

**sorry about the really terrible format of the story so far. Im gonna change it next chapter because its really bothering me. Anyway thanks for reading :)) **