"Come on darlings, let's get you dressed," I said picking up Noelle and carrying her through to get her dressed.

"Mummy!" Noelle smiled, wiggling and playing around as I got her dressed.

I then let her go play, while I got Noah dressed.

I could hear Noelle giggling and squealing as she played.

"Noelle, are you having fun?" I smiled as I finished changing Noah.

"She's having a lot of fun."

"What the h.ell?! Get the f.uck out of here! Now!" I screamed.

"Calm down, love."

"You f.ucking stalker!" I cursed.

"Minx, shh, you'll get the kids all flustered," He smirked.

"No, leave... Please, Rory," I cried, "Nora and Eric are gone now, you don't have to continue their game. I know about all of it."

"It may have started as their game, but that's not what it's turned into for me," Rory growled.

"F.uck off. Leave!" I yelled.

"Mummy!" Noelle cried, confused on what was going on.

"Don't cry darling," Rory said smoothly, picking her up.

"Don't f.ucking touch my children!" I spat, taking Noelle from Rory and managing to pick up Noah at the same time.

I ran and carried them both into Noelle's room, putting them in her cot.

"Stay here, baby," I hummed, tears streaming down my face as I quickly gave them both a kiss.

Rory appeared in the doorway and I ran out, locking the door from the inside as I closed it.

"F.ucking b.itch," Rory spat, literally spitting on my feet as I closed the door behind me.

"Rory, no, you don't have to do this, please," I cried.

"It's you or the children," Rory smirked.

"Rory, please," I cried.

"You've ruined my life!" He yelled, slapping me across the face as I fell to the ground.

"Joe!" I cried, holding my face.

"For f.uck's sake!" Rory laughed in anger, grabbing me by the hair and making me stand up, "The only name I want to hear you scream in mine."

Rory slapped me across the face again, grabbing my arm and dragging me into Joe's and I's room.

"No, no no!" I cried, shaking my head, "Please! Don't! My babies need me," I cried, hearing Noah crying from across the flat, in Noelle's room.

"They can have you once I'm done with you," He spat, "Get on the bed."

"You won't get away with this. You'll go right back to prison!" I spat, literally spitting on him.

"Feisty," He smirked, "Now get on the f.ucking bed."

"Wait!" I said, "Wait! Think about this, what will your mum and dad think about this? You think anyone will be proud of you now?!"

I was trying to buy time and find a way to get my babies and get out of here. To be honest, I don't care what anyone thinks of this living piece of trash.

"F.uck them. They've never done anything for me anyway!"

"What about Ricky? Your younger brother, how do you think he'll like having you locked up again?!"

"I'm not going to be locked up again, ever," Rory smiled, shaking his head.

"Please!" I screamed as he started unbuckling his trousers.

"You're all mine now," He smirked.

"Joe," I whimpered, hoping and praying someone would arrive to my rescue.

"Just relax," Rory said, trying to sound seductive, now hovering over me.

As much as I tried to kick and wrestle myself away, he's so strong, I knew I was wasting my energy.

"Rory, please," I cried.

"Shh, Minx," Rory hummed, reaching for my shorts and pulling them off forcefully.

"Minx! Minx!" I heard as I was shook awake.

"No! Stop!" I freaked out.

"Minx, you're okay now," Joe comforted me.

"No, no!" I cried.

"You're okay. I'm here, it was only a dream," Joe soothed, wrapping his arms around me.

"No, where's the babies?!"

"Shh, they're napping. I promise everything's okay," Joe hummed, holding me close to him.

"F.uck," I breathed, wiping the tears off my cheek.

"Was it about Rory?" Joe asked cautiously.

"Yeah, but it felt too real," I nodded, crying.

"Minxie, love, I promise we're safe. I know I promised before and he came back, but I will keep my promise this time, baby," Joe said, kissing my forehead.

I nodded again, holding onto Joe as he comforted me.

"Everything is okay," Joe hummed again.

°

a/n: hi! hope you liked the chapter! I love you all so much and thank you so so much for reading and commenting and voting all of the time, it honestly means a lot! X