8

Eva's pov

"What?" Stella looked at me with pain and unbelief as she pulled her shirt back over her head.

"What do you mean?" I raised my eyebrows, but I knew all too well what she was talking about.

"Really, Eva? You want me to spell it for you?" She looked at me "We were having sex and you yelled out another woman's name.Oh, and that woman is your patient. I'm kind of curious about the story behind this."

"Oh god, Stella I'm so so sorry." I bowed my head, scared to look her in the eye.

"What are you sorry about? I want you to tell me, now." She whispered, but yelled at the same time.

"It's a long story."

"Well, if you keep hesitating, it will take even longer."

"Okay, I haven't been honest with you for a long time." I started "Almost three years ago I was struggling with my sexuality. I've already told you that my parents kicked me out, but I didn't tell you the reason. The truth is that on one of those days I was struggling so hard that I couldn't take things anymore. I went for a walk and eventually entered strip club. Demi was there and we met, shortly. We were kinda flirting and we decided to meet up after her shift was over. That really didn't take really long and let's say that I wasn't a virgin anymore after that night. We soon met again and again and again. We eventually started dating but on one day people from my church saw us and told my parents. Thet kicked me out and Demi was the only one I could go to and---"

"Wait" Stella interrupted me "We're talking about Demi Lovato here, right?"

"Yes." I answered before continuing "Well, it was hard at first but we loved each other. She was my first love, but her mind was fucked up. She walked away from home when she was only sixteen, got into the stripper business which came along with alcohol and drugs. She eventually met her parents again and got a new contract at a record label. Everything seemed to go well, but it didn't. She was still an addict and kept choosing the substance above me. At one point I had het chose between going to rehab or losing me. She chose to lose me."

"Okay, so you met up in rehab again?" Stella handed me some water, from which I gratefully sipped.

"Yes, we met up in rehab again. Our break-up was hard and nasty so we didn't have any contact until she called me a few days before going to rehab. I hung up immediately so Timberline Knolls was the first form of contact we had after our break-up. She's under my wings and that was awkward for the both of us, at first. But then we started sharing some stuff with each other and at some point she tried to kiss me. I didn't respond. Not that time. But I did kiss her on Christmas. And we made out a few more times after that."

I watched Stella's reaction as she took everything I had just said in. Her eyes were closed and she kept rubbing her forehead. "And you're still in love with her, right? That's why you yelled out her name instead of mine?"

"Yes" I whispered.

"Goddammit." Stella slammed her fist against the wall. She turned around and her back faced me. Her moving shoulders showed me that she was sobbing.

"Stella..." I walked towards her and tried to comfort her but she pushed my arm away.

"I gotta go." Stella's jaws tightened as she walked away from me.

"Where are you going?"

"None of your damn business." And with that she slammed the door.

I sighed as I took in what just happened. It felt good to tell Stella everything that was going on but I had no idea what she thought about it, since she didn't really respond.

I laid down on the couch and turned on the radio. It was good to let my thoughts drown in music. I didn't realize how long Stella was gone until the radio started with their 6 pm news. She has been gone for over two hours and I had no idea where she was. 

I immediately started calling her, but it turned on voicemail, which I repeated a few more times until I was called myself. I picked up as soon as I saw it was my work.

"Hey, it's Eva."

"Hello Eva, Alicia here. Can you come here, immediately?"

"Why? Is everything okay?"

"No, it's not. Your girlfriend just stormed in here to fight your ex-girlfriend. I want you to come over so we can solve what is going on."

"Okay." I whispered before hanging up.

I rubbed my forehead and sighed as the tension in my shoulders got worse. I'm not prepared for drama like this. It will probably cost me my job, my girlfriend and my ex-girlfriend. Way to go ,Eva, way to go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was that. What do you think is going to happen next?

Thanks for reading and all the support you guys give me, means a lot!