7

Eva's pov

"I want to switch patients."

"What? Why?" Alicia looked at me curiously "Is it Leah or Demi?"

"Demi, actually." I responded.

"Well you know it's not our usual routine to let people switch their patient. People get attached to their nurses and as her nurse you know Demi like no one else does. So you better come with a good reason."

"Okay" I answered "When Demi just got in I told you we had a history together, you then told me that i doesn't matter as long as it was no family connection. But Demi and I used to date for like a year. We broke up almost three years ago but it was a nasty break-up. I thought I could do this but turns out it doesn't."

"And you tell me this after she's been here for two months?" Alicia raised her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry."

Alicia sighed. "Well Joan has been her for only a few days. Jolene is her nurse so I guess Demi and Joan can switch."

"Okay, thank you." I smiled but my heart broke a little. I wasn't  going to work really close to Demi anymore and although it was for the better, it hurts somewhere.

I walked back to the nurses room and told Jolene what was going on. We decided that she was going to tell Joan and I was going to tell Demi, immediately.

I didn't take me long to find her because of the music room.

"You got what you wanted."

"What?" Demi frowned as I entered the room.

"Jolene is gonna be your new nurse." I informed her.

"Really?" Her chin trembled a bit.

"No I'm just kidding." I rolled my eyes "yeah really."

"Great." She forced a smile "So that was it."

"I guess."

We stared at each other for a bit before I decided to turn around.

"Eva." Demi suddenly yelled as I was already halfway through the hall.

"Yeah?"

"I just want to thank you. You've always done a lot for me. Not only in rehab but also before I break-up. You've been there for me ever since we met and I never really thanked for that."

"It's okay. I've always cared for you, Demi and that will never stop." With that I turned I around and made sure my patients went to their therapy. The day went by way to slowly. I couldn't wait for my shift to be over and start the date night Stella and I had planned for tonight.

"Dinner is ready." The cook interrupted my thoughts and I decided to pick up Leah and Joan for dinner.

It was rice, beans and some chicked. Most patients didn't mind eating that but Joan did, especially since she hasn't been here for that long. She still needed time to realize that she needed this food and I was completely okay with that, as long as I could she improvement everyday. I was so focused on her that I didn't realize that dinner was almost over and lots of people had finished their food and were just chatting with each ohter. When my eyes landed on Demi I felt a pang of jealousy overwhelm me. She was chatting with Jolene and laughing with her while that was my job. I was suppose to make her laugh, wasn't I? 

Our eyes briefly met before I turned my focus back on Joan.

"You're doing realy great, you know?"

"Really?" Joan looked up at me and I nodded. "Thank you, Eva."

"Eva your shift is over and your girlfriend is already waiting outside." I looked up at Rachel ,the nurse I always switched shifts with.

"But it's only 6.30." I normally would be done at 8.

"Well your girl wanted to take you out for dinner and I was willing to help her."

I stood up and hugged before grabbing my jacket. I left the centre and saw Stella standing by the car.

"Hey babe." She greeted and her soft lips met mine. 

"You always know how to suprise me." I told her.

"Well yeah, there's no date night with a good dinner."

"And sex."

Stella laughed "Definitely looking foreward to that part."

I stepped in the car with my face turned to the entrance of Timberline Knolls, My eyes met Demi's and a sudden guilt overwhelmed me.

"Stella, I need to tell you something." I swallowed.

I saw her raise her eyebrows and shaking her head. "Whatever it is ,Eva, not now. Let's just enjoy our night, okay?"

"Okay."

We soon got to a cosy place called 'McClarens' where we ate our dinner. After that we went to an outdoor movies theatre. I have always wanted to go there but I had never been there before. We watched old, great movies like 'Grease' and 'Dirty dancing'. 

We walked around the city for a bit before deciding to go home. The fresh did us both good but we were both still turned on from the sexy dance moves in 'Dirty dancing' , so as soon as the door closed Stella threw me up against the wall and placed kisses in my neck.

"Let's move this to the bedroom." I said after we made out for a while. The smirk on her face told me that she agreed with me. 

She led me to the bedroom and pushed me on my back. She placed her legs next to my hips. She continued to kiss my on the soft place in my neck.

"Demi." I yelled out as the tension got too much. Stella immediately stopped kissing and I realized what I had just said.

"What?"

---------------------------------------------------------

I just really have to thank you guys!!! You gave me so many great idea's after I questioned for it. It really means a lot that you all took time out of your day to tell me what idea's you had for this story.