19 Reunion

I come from the sand 19

                Me: Hello everyone, today on the “I come from the sand” reunion, we will be meeting most of the cast and show you a sneak peek to next week’s final chapter! (Crowd cheers) *smiles and music starts to play from the first season of Naruto* (A/N I miss that song!)

Me: welcome back everyone, from cat fights to hair pulling; please welcome our first two guests, Rin and Sasori! (More cheer from the crowd)

(Rin walks out flipping everyone off while Sasori just ignored everyone)

Rin: Man, I see some sexy MOFO out there tonight!

Me: Yes…..yes…..but Rin we never got to see your relationship in the show with Sasori, why is that and how close are you both?

Sasori: Because we are not as close as Rin and Itachi are so why would she want to add another friend in like me? Besides I am camera shy and prefer Deidara to be the main friend—which he is

Rin: *smiles at Sasori* Sasori is as much as a friend like Deidara but minus the crush part

Me: coming up will be Tobi and Itachi

(Need a new look? Then come down to Might Guy and we will make you look youthful!)

Me: Welcome back guys, Itachi and Tobi will you please join Rin and I?

Tobi: I AM A GOOD BOY

Rin: Shut the hell up Madara, your acting is horrible

Tobi: You wanna go bitch?

Itachi: Stop it you make yourselves look weak

Rin: Itachi I miss you!

Me: how are Itachi and Sasori here? I thought they were dead *realizes why*…….KABUTO YOU JERK!

Kabuto: Orochimaru cannot make it he is dead and I don’t plan on bringing him back

Rin: good, now he can’t be a pedo snake man

*everyone nods in agreement*

Me: Sasuke, Deidara and Kakashi please join us *they all sit on the big red couch*

Kakashi: Why are we having a reunion?

Me: So the readers of the show can have a laugh?

Rin: Kakashi I got us the new make-out Paradise book, but I am reading it first

*Kakashi nods and fails at hiding his happiness*

Itachi: You read that crap? I should have known because you are a pervert

Deidara: Ya you draw very graphic pictures of us! Why can’t you do one of me and you? Now that would be art

Sasuke: You all are annoying

Sai: I didn’t know you drew Rin, can you show me your work?

Rin: *Nods* I have one of you and Naruto

Me: I love your drawings; I am a fan of DeixSasori

 Sasori: Me too…….

Rin: *jumps up and points a finger at Sasori* I KNEW IT!

Me: *ignores the yelling and fighting from the crew about Rin’s drawings* Here is a sneak peak to the final show!

        Rin stands by a tree, her dark blue cloak with red clouds flutters from the wind blowing in the air. Her white wolf mask on the side on her head as she waits for her reunion with her best friend she hasn’t seen in four months. Her two swords rested against her sides as her back lightly hit the tree and signed loudly, she was impatient when it came to going on a mission she was interested in. Rin heard a noise as the tree branch on the ground snapped in her direction, she looked up and smiled.

            The boy with blonde hair came into view in his Akatsuki cloak; he walked up to Rin and embraced her in a tight hug before they shared a small kiss on the lips. They both were excited to be seeing each other on this mission, but Rin was completing two on this one. Deidara and Rin had a few words as they caught up with each other, then they turned and walked off with Tobi, also known as Madara walking right behind them.

Me: Well I hope you enjoyed the small reunion, for more sneak peeks and behind the scenes log onto Mtv.come/Icomefromthesand. This is Vampirebites53 and goodnight!

*Itachi and Rin are making out hardcore while Deidara and Sasori are yelling back and forth about true art. Kakashi stole make-out paradise and is reading it while Sai is drawing a picture of the Rin girl. Tobi is hitting on Vampirebites and Sasuke left not caring about anything while Kabuto waves goodbye at the camera with a wink*

---------------> check out the song