three

I come from the sand 3

     How could he accept that knowing all the work he has been putting in to avenge his clan was for nothing? Did he honestly think that? I looked back up to him as he moved his finger off my forehead and looked down at me. His face was just inches from mine again and I wanted to so badly kiss his lips. Itachi had me hooked on him and it was dangerous to be in love with this guy, the one who had no emotions.

“Itachi, I know you have been sick lately. It isn’t hard to tell, and it makes me worried that you will keep getting worst if you use sharingan”

He pulled back from me like I discovered his worst secret “Then you should know I don’t have long, this makes me blind Rin.”

            “Itachi…..”

“Come on we have to get back”

I shook my head and pulled on his arms “Let’s go home, we can tell Pain we had to give up on our mission”

“And when he asks what happen?” He said pulling me toward the hotel

I smiled as I walked faster to catch his speed “Sai is stronger than we think”

            As we slowly gathered our belongings from the hotel, Itachi thought it would be funny to mess with me as he through a fake spider at me. My reaction was screaming and telling him to kill it when I thought it was real but that become the mistake we both made. A knock at the door and a worried voice of Naruto sounded our ears. With a small reply of yes and that it was only a spider, we moved faster. An escape was now needed knowing that kid wouldn’t believe me.

            Why was I scared of stupid spiders? Because spiders are not normal and should not exists on this planet! Itachi and I flew out the window, making an even bigger scene as everyone screamed and yelled it was the Akatsuki. Stupid humans, people jump out of windows all the time! We bolted through the trees and I ended up having to make clones to get Naruto’s team off our backs. Once we made it to a safe zone of no-one following us, we flopped on the ground and I ended up breaking out in laughter.

“Brother, what a surprise.” My laughter immediately stopped when his voice sounded in front of us

We both sat up and my first instinct was to protect Itachi, so I stood in front of him and used my deep killing voice “We have no business with you kid, move along”

Sasuke snapped his attention to me as his eyes turned red “Rin, I didn’t know you were a traitor”

Hurry up Rin and think of a solution to this! “Rin…..no-one has called me that in a long time boy! I am her sister, poison is the name and killing is my game” I smirked behind my mask

“Twins I guess but either way both of you are going to die in my hands!” Sasuke ran at me, his sword about to strike.

            Brace yourself girl and turn the tables on him! I pushed Itachi out of the way and focused my attention on his eyes. It was like everything went in slow motion, his powers were coming to me and soon I was able to copy his moves. Like a flash of lightning his sword came crashing down but I was not there when it hit the tree. Instead I was in the air with my sword in my hand with the same lightning sword as him.

            “My turn” I hissed and made my move, the sword just barely missed but it hit the top of his shoulder, turning his white shirt to stain red.

    I looked at Itachi and tilted my head as a signal to get out of here, but he didn’t listen and he pushed me out of the way as Sasuke’s fist collided with Itachi’s stomach. Blood trickled down his lip as he crashed to the tree. My Itachi was hurt! They both started to fight each other, Itachi dogging every single move Sasuke throws at him now. It looked like Itachi didn’t even get hurt by him at all.