seven

I come from the sand 7

            I growled at Tobi and stormed off down the hall to my room in the Akatsuki hide-out. Anger was blazing through me as I forcefully grabbed a bag and shoved a weeks’ worth of supplies inside of it. This was extremely stupid and I was tired of playing the bad guy in this ordeal with Sasuke and power. Just because Tobi wants to gather all the animals and create a power so big he could take over doesn’t mean I have to do his dirty work!

            He was sending me back to Sasuke so I can learn more about his team and what he is planning. It was going to be hard to go back and act like nothing is happening that I am not a backstabber who is going to hurt Sasuke in the end. Tobi loved the idea of Sasuke giving me the ring; he thought it was Sasuke showing he cared for me and that my mission was halfway completed. Itachi wasn’t thrilled about it but he agreed with Tobi to send me back and play with Sasuke’s emotions!

            Sure Itachi had to agree with Tobi, but I had to listen anyway if we wanted to make Tobi believe we were on his side. So I sucked it up and less forcefully added close into my bag and a couple other stuff I needed. The Akatsuki ring I normally wore on my left ring finger was sitting lonely on my desk. That thing hasn’t been worn since I started this mission and it was upsetting me. It was the same as Itachi’s, it symbolized are friendship. The ring meant I was a part of something, like a family I wish I had. But not wearing it made me feel like I didn’t belong, and it sucked.

            As I placed the last item I needed for my week with Sasuke and his new team, I pulled on a red jacket with black fur trim along the hood. It was raining outside, but I let the water soak in my skin and enjoyed it. The rain let me know I was alive and that soothe me enough to go on and complete this mission. The longer I was away from Itachi the more it felt like we were drifting apart.

            A familiar scent filled my nose, it was hard to describe but I knew it belonged to Sasuke and that guy I met the other day. They weren’t far away and either was the hide-out so I turned on my water works and let the fake tears spill. If I was lucky, I would be found by them soon. And I was proven right when a hand fell on my shoulder.

“Rin are you ok? What is wrong?” I heard Sasuke ask

I sniffed and flung myself at him “It is horrible Sasuke! I thought I was in the game but I lost it!”

He pulled my closer to him and rubbed my back, it reminded me of Itachi “What do you mean game?”

Sobbing even more I pulled back and looked him dead in the eye “Deidara, he had information I needed and even though I got that it turned for the worst. It was a trap were I met him, he and Itachi were there and…..it was so hard to fight them. But I managed to go unharmed and let a clone take over. If I didn’t copy the eye thing you use I would be dead right now, but I knew I would be caught soon so I went home took what I needed and now here I am”

Sasuke looked at me for a while then he smiled “I am glad I found you, please stay with me? You would make a great addition to our team”

I smiled and nodded at him “Sasuke…..thank you” I pulled his head down and crashed my lips with his for just a minute and then pulled away and shivered

“It’s so cold from the rain; I can go in the cave and wait when you get back”

He nodded “It won’t be too long”

            I walked away with a smirk playing at my lips, ten points for Rin and Zero for Sasuke! I still let some tears and sobs escape here and there just in case but I stopped once I was inside the cave. Wiping my eyes, I made it to the room I stayed in and un-packed my stuff. I smelt so much like wet dog it was horrible so I headed for the shower.