15

I come from the sand 15

                Itachi smiled at me as we walked inside the Akatsuki safe house, Deidara soon noticed and his eyes trialed to the bag of items. His face shot back up and growled before he stalked off into the bedroom. I felt bad for Deidara, he was so much in love with me but I didn’t love him like that one bit, I saw him more as a very good friend.

                I looked back up at Itachi to see him smirking were Deidara once was, he laughed it off and followed me into the room. We unloaded his clothes into the dresser and closet I was using and he placed the picture of us when we first came into the organization on the night stand. I remember the day I came back after proving I was a killer and wanted to belong.

                In the picture I just came back and I was standing with my headband wrapped around my neck with a slash in it. My hands were up under my chin covered in blood and Itachi was next to me with his eyes red and giving no sign of expression. His face was blank but if you looked close enough, his eyes held color as he was looking at me.

                Itachi placed the next picture of us on the stand and we both were sitting under a tree together, I was wrapped in his arms and we both were smiling. I didn’t even know he had this picture, but I sure did love it. I was told to keep these pictures in remembering of him when he dies, as soon as he told me this, tears flooded my vision. Stay strong Rin; start getting ready for meeting your uncle.

                I took off my cloak and changed into a fishnet top with a black vest with the red belt that stopped just below my breast and into a pair of jeans with my weapons around my leg. My hair was not in the usual ponytail but was cascading down my back. I looked pretty good and loved my curves; it was how I got away with so many things. With a quick peck on the lips to Itachi, I took off and ran.

                I was meeting them in the small village, it didn’t take long to get there so I started to walk and play with my Sand headband around my neck. My uncle Kakashi told me to meet him at the soup joint so his team and I could eat while discussing my moves. I smiled as I saw them sitting at a table their backs turned to me. They were sitting in the same spot Suigetsu bugged me at about joining his team, it annoyed me a tad.

                I pulled up a chair and sat down, grinning at cell seven “Hey guys, sorry I am late, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way”

The pink hair girl who I learned was named Sakura giggled “Kakashi would say that sometimes when he was late”

I stared at her before turning my attention to the nine tail kid who was eyeing me like candy “May I help you?”

“Your hot believe it!” He grinned pointing at me, I sweat dropped and looked at my uncle

“Well let’s discuss me; I am not coming with you to the leaf”

Naruto was whining telling me I needed to go and Sakura kept blinking at me like she heard wrong and Sai was just staring at me. My uncle however remained emotionless “Why is that Rin?”

I signed and pointed to my Akatsuki ring “Because I love Itachi, and I planned on being by his side the day he fights Sasuke. I will give my own life just for him to live and if he dies then I am happy to join him on the other side. I made a promise to always be there and protect him and if I go with you guys…….then he will die and I will still be alive. Itachi is my life, he is everything and he even started to call me Rin Uchiha. My place is by his side, as a team of two like we were when we first met. Were a team I won’t abandon him.”

Kakashi nodded and gave me smiles “Very well, if you live then come find me in the leaf”

     My head snapped up and I reached out to stop a shuriken from hitting me, the thing had paper hanging from it that read to meet the person in the forest. I wonder who it could be from. I threw the thing just in time before it exploded. The way it was coming from was the way Sasuke and his team would meet up. I activated my sharingan and gave a smirk to a shock looking Kakashi and his team; I gave a wink and flipped my hair back.