-- 31 --

(Not my picture!)

Alyx

I felt my eyes tear up as I looked at the small piece of paper that showed my small child. I got handed five in total. Now it was time to tell people that I was pregnant, so after the ultrasound Mercy, Evan and I headed over to the group house. I unlocked the door quickly and walked inside, the people either side of me. Mercy set down the cake in the kitchen.

"Guys I brought snacks." I grinned. "We baked it ourselfs." 

"As much as I despise you Cal, Alyx's request that you, Jayden and Michael go get first take. Mercy is in the kitchen." I followed the three people in. Mercy taking a picture of the Cake before taking pictures of the three as they realized what was going on.

"This better not be a joke." Jayden turned around watching me. Evan had the door shut and was recording the whole thing. I shook my head.

"No joke." I whispered and she ran to hug me before Michael joined in. I hugged back. Calum cleared his throat, tears in his eyes.

"I was meant to say this two months ago instead of letting you go like that, but Alyx." He paused and watched as Jayden and Michael walked away from me slightly. "I know you probably hate me right now for cheating on you. But hear me out." He whispered.

"Fine." I whispered in return, to see him drop to one knee and to fumble in his pocket before he pulled out a small white box. 

"Alyx, I know I messed up big time, but we have a baby coming along now, and I want to help out and be there for you and for our little one. Fuck, you're an amazing, smart, beautiful, strong woman and I promise you I never meant to hurt you. That first day in the pool when we met, was probably the best day of my life, and I never expected you to like me, more so for what happened. Ever since with you by my side my life has been great, and I want to live through more memories with you, so Alyx, will you make me the happiest man alive and take my last name?" He finished, and I stood there for a second or two, letting it all register before I realized there was warm tears streaming down my face. I nodded, unable to form a simple yes right now before he dived up and pressed his lips to mine, wiping my tears away as he slipped the ring onto me. I pulled him close kissing back softly.

He pulled away, his cheeks red and his breathing jagged.

"I thought you had left without saying goodbye."

"I'm sorry." I giggled softly before pressing my lips to his again. "Now we need to let the others in to see the cake." 

--

He watched as I lifted my shirt up, my bump showing.

"Two months." I whispered. He smiled and pulled me down on the bed till we were cuddling. 

"Well I love you and our little bump. No matter what."