\\ 6 //

Alyx

I woke up with a blanket wrapped around me, and someone sat in the shadows watching me.

"Who's there?" I called out towards the figure looking at me. 

"Don't worry." The voice, Calum, called out. "It's me."

"Why are you watching me?" I asked, sitting up.

"I couldn't sleep, I came out here, and you looked scared in your sleep." He whispered. I shrugged lightly.

"You don't have to stay in the shadows." I stated, he crawled out and I opened up the side of the blanket and he crawled under. He smiled slightly and kept his distance from me. "I don't bite." He moved closer and I rested my head on his chest, closing my eyes, his arm wrapping around me. He hummed quietly till I fell asleep.

I awoke cuddled into Calum in the morning, this time in a bed. Calum's eyes opened as soon as I moved. His arms pulled me closer, and his head fell into my neck as he laid there, cuddling me.

"Get off me." I snarled, rolling out his grip, and walked out the room, dressed in a baggy shirt and some shorts. When did this happen? I shook it off and walked downstairs, my stomach growling. Thankfully I found cereal in the cupboard, which I poured into a bowl and found a little bit of milk, which I added, I ate my cereal sat on the counter.

"Dayum." Ashton winked as he walked in. I rolled my eyes as he stood inbetween my legs. 

"What do you want Ashton?" I placed the bowl down beside me and he lent in pressing his lips to mine. I kissed back, hands tangling themselfs in his long hair. He pulled me off the counter so my legs were wrapped around his waist and he smirked into the kiss, pushing me against the wall hard, his lips starting to trail down my neck until someone cleared their throat behind us. Ashton placed me on the floor gently, Jaden stood there with her arms crossed. She took my hand and lead me to her room upstairs. 

"What the hell was that?" She whisper yelled, sitting down on her bed.

"I d-don't know, he came onto me but I wanted to do it if you get me, I couldn't feel anything but him."

"He does that, it's his ability. Mine is reading minds." She stated. I nodded slightly, and she hugged me tightly. We sat hugging and talking about stuff before I decided to bring up the question.

"What was it that, before I left, you were worried about with Michael?" I asked, she sighed.

"Basically, we had known eachother for a few years, and then like, I found out what he was, and I wanted to be one." She stated, closing her eyes, letting out a sigh. "When he did the first step, which was the venom, there were complications, I became very ill, life threatening ill, so we went to Michael's personal doctor, since he needed one to be a citizen, she knew what he was. She took a look at me and put me a year to live." She stated.

"You're okay now, right?" I asked, worrying for the vampire.

"Yeah, I'm good now. I have my blips of illness but that's just because my body isn't used to the blood diet. Anyway, Michael suggested turning me into a full vampire. But she said it was risking me dying quicker than planned. So he didn't. We went for a check up a few months ago, and she gave me the all clear, said he could change me, just my chances of not coming out were significantly less than a usual change. Hence I was worried. But I'm alive in the vampire way. Which is always good." 

"Wow, I thought Vampires had it easy, except the blood rampage and stuff." I whispered, she shrugged. 

"Yeah, so did I." She mumbled, shaking her head. I hugged her tightly. We sat in silence until Calum and Michael walked in.

"Can we go swimming and have a party at your house again Jay?" Michael asked, giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Michael, if you're ever going to do that." I shrugged out the shirt and closed my eyes, changing into a wolf, as it didn't hurt and it took a matter of seconds. I sat beside Michael, and looked at Jayden with literal puppy dog eyes. She looked at me for a few seconds before giving in and nodding. I changed back into human form, pulling on the shirt and giggling.

"She does give better puppy dog eyes than you Michael." Jayden giggled and wrapped her arm around my waist, as I rested my head on her shoulder. "Plus we're a totally cuter couple."

"I have to agree, like damn you two are hot together." Calum laughed.