--33--

Alyx

"I told you." He chuckled, leaning over and kissing my cheek as I nuzzled into him whilst in the bed. He chuckled and glanced at the ultrasound in the frame on the wall.

"Just think four more months" Mercy stood in the doorway smirking. I jumped slightly, hiding my head into Calum. He chuckled slightly and stroked my hair. 

"Can I speak to Alyx alone?" Calum asked, and Mercy nodded and shut the door. The look on his face wasn't good, not one bit.

"Why did you want to abort our child?" He asked, almost immediately. My heart stopped. 

"I-." I choked out feeling the tears well up in my eyes. 

"WHY ALEX?" He yelled, and I flinched back. I felt the tears actually begin to fall and I edged away from him.

"I didn't think you would want a child consid-" The door bell rang downstairs numerous times and urgently. There was silence in the house and then minutes later our door burst open and there stood the girl that I saw when I came back. The one that Calum got pregnant.

"Calum." She squeaked looking really confused. I felt the tears fall harder as he got out the bed and hugged her tightly. I stood up and waddled out the room, unable to see that a second longer. I collided side on with Jayden and Michael who where walking and talking and I broke down. Jayden gasped and hugged me tightly.

"Alyx what's wrong?" She asked, rubbing my back.

"C-Calum questioned me on the abortion idea, and then yelled at me." I paused. "And the girl he got pregnant is in there and he's hugging her." 

--

Ashton was letting me sleep in his room for the night since the girl was staying over. He walked over and hugged me from behind as I stared at my rounding stomach in the mirror. I teared up.

"Calum honestly doesn't know what he's slowly loosing." Ashton whispered, meeting my eyes in the mirror. I let out a sob slightly and he turned me around and side hugged me. I hugged back crying.  He sighed and rubbed my back.

--

A week later and the girl hadn't left, and everyone could sense she was ready to drop. I was sat at the kitchen table eating a banana until I felt a slight pain in my stomach, that literally lasted a second until five minutes later I got another pain. 

Was the baby kicking?

"ASH!" I yelled, my hand on my stomach. He ran in and skidded to a stop right in-front of me. I giggled and lifted my shirt up and placed his hand on my bump.

"What on earth are you doing Al-" He got cut off by the tiniest jolt in my stomach, and his face erupted into the biggest smile I had seen on him in ages. "You need to tell Calum, even if you don't want to speak to him."

"I know, can you go get him for me?" I whispered and Ash nodded as I placed my hand on my stomach again, rubbing it softly. Calum walked in, concern covering his face. 

"What's wrong? Ashton said it was urgent." He whispered and I beckoned him over. He slowly edged towards me and I took his hand and he gave me the most confused look ever. I then placed it where my hand was. He then looked even more confused. "What the fuck are you doing Alyx?" 

"Just wait a second." I giggled, and reached into the crisp packet that was also on the table and grabbed a crisp. I slowly ate it, my mouth watering a lot until I got that slight discomforting pain again, and Calum's face lit up brighter than a Christmas tree.  He pulled me close, his hand still on my tummy as he rubbed softly and connected our lips. I blushed a little reaching up and wrapping my arms around his neck.

--

Calum and Rachel, as I had learnt her name, left an hour after the baby first kicked as she fell into labour. I was sat wrapped up in a blanket in mine and Calum's room watching Disney films. I sang along to the songs I knew off by heart and laughed at my childish self. 

It was slowly coming up to midnight. 

"Alyx?" It was Ash, his hair was messy, his voice deep from sleep, and his sweats hung low.

"Mhm?" I giggled looking towards him, yes Ashton was hot, but I'd never think of him in any other way than family. He walked into the room and frowned.

"Calum's on his way home. Just be careful when he gets here, he's very delicate." Ash whispered.

"What happened?" I asked, meeting his eyes.

"Rachel and her daughter died in child birth."