--28--

Alyx

I blinked a few times as a hand pulled me from the lift. There was a female her long blonde hair floating around her shoulders and her features practically perfect.

"Ah sorry, I thought I knew you from somewhere, people I've met before don't get blinded." She laughed and it sounded so angelic. "I'm Mercy I'm an angel."

"I'm Alyx, I'm a hybrid." I smiled offering her my hand. She grinned and shook my hand.

"We're friends now. Okay?" She giggled, I nodded.

"I need some friends after the cafeteria incident." I giggled.

"Ah yes that's why I came to see you, the deputy head of this place sent me to show you around and make you feel at home." She smiled and lead me around the floor we were on. Showing me different parts of it.

--

There was a chime at ten pm, I had explored a lot of the floors and met a few people on the way.

"That's the floor bell, you're fine to be out your room at this time just make sure you're on your floor." She explained, grabbing my arm and closing her eyes. There was a bright flash and we were inside of mine and his room.

"Ah okay, I'll meet you in the cafeteria at twelve?" I asked and she nodded before flashing out. I laughed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my hair through and wiped my minimal makeup off. I brushed my teeth before walking out to the main room area.

My stomach growled and I looked in the kitchen we had, to find left over pizza. I smiled and grabbed a few slices, they didn't smell out of date so I presume they were edible. I went to my bed and quickly changed since my room mate didn't seem to be here before logging onto my skype and calling Calum who was online. It rang twice before his face popped up.

"Heya.." He whispered, I smiled.

"Hey." I giggled.

Our conversation went on for an hour before my room mate walked in.

"Who's that?" Calum growled and I could sense the jealousy even through the screen.

"That is my room mate, we're the only hybrids like us here, so they put us in together." I explained and he nodded. My room mate seemed drunk out of his mind, and that was confirmed when he threw up on the floor. I sighed. "I'm gonna have to go, I'll call you tomorrow."

He hung up without saying goodbye. I then locked my phone and put my plate down before walking over to the doubled over guy in my room. I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. He threw up in the toilet this time around and I set him down before getting a damp cloth and wiping the vomit off his clothes. I then ran vampire speed to the kitchen grabbed him a glass of water and ran back and handed it to him and he drank.

"I'm gonna put you to bed now okay?" I whispered and he nodded standing up wobbly. I helped him walk to his bed and he stripped to his boxers before flopping on the bed. I walked to my bed put the plate from my pizza in the dish washer and went to bed. Tired after my first day.

--

I woke up at seven, my first lesson being at nine. I grabbed one of Calum's sweaters from my clothes and a pair of leggings and changed as the room mate was still sleeping. I tugged on some black pumps and ruffled my hair with my hand and walked the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face before applying minimal makeup. I then walked the kitchen finding some bacon and some bagels. I toasted the bagels and put the bacon in the frying pan.

I placed a bagel on the side on a small plate and quickly wrote down a note.

"You're probably really hung over and hungry, so here's some breakfast, see you around roomie ~A"

I then ate my bagel walking down the corridor looking at my schedule. I pressed the number in the lift when I got there and it flew up making my bagel not feel the greatest in my stomach. I finished my bagel before I got to the lesson, about ten people sat down already. I tugged the sleeves over my hands feeling the nervs.

"Ah Alyx!" The teacher smiled. "You're the talk of the building."

"Oh.." I whispered getting embarrassed.

"She's a human, what is she doing here?" One of the typical popular girls whispered from the other side of the room. I saw Jasmine, a cat hybrid I met yesterday sat at the top of the room as it was positioned like the seats in a football ground. I ran up the aisle at my fastest speed, watching as the breeze mis-positioned the 'popular' girls hair and she started panicking. I sat down beside Jasmine and she handed me a form that I need to fill in.

I rushed and filled it in, learning that this was week B of my lessons and not week A. I sighed realizing it was the skills module.

"Can I have your form Alyx." The teacher asked. I nodded and used my fingers to push the paper in the crack on his desk. Everyone's eyes snapped to me.

"What?" I giggled. Everyone just turned around again. The teacher smirked.

"Right since you're so desperate to show off, show us what you can do." I heard a creak from the left side of me, and I turned to catch a ball that came from a hole in the wall. I turned my head hearing someone creep up to the right and I used my hand to freeze the person. I stood up.

"Go sit back down in your seat and don't bother me again this lesson." I commanded and let go of the person and they turned and walked back to their seat.

"Ah, Evan thank you for turning up to your lesson for once." Evan just ran and sat with the populars. "For being late try and use your powers against Alyx here. It will help you both develop."

"Sure thing Bertie." He chuckled and stood up again, looking me straight in the eye and I felt a slight jab to a memory. "How cute you miss your boyfriend, Calum is it?"

"Yeah well done, it's not that obvious considering I was skyping him last night." I smirked, and I closed my eyes which prevented him from entering my brain anymore. I swiped my hand upwards and heard exclaims of shock. I opened my eyes again to see Evan pinned to the ceiling, he struggled. "The more you struggle, the more you stay up there." I giggled.

"Wow, you're just mean." He chuckled.

Alyx, let the boy down slowly and calm down, you're gonna set yourself on a blood lust.

It was Calum's voice. I slowly put Evan down and the teacher clapped.

"Evan you've found your challenge, step up your game." The teacher smirked.