\\ 14 //

Alyx

I mumbled quietly closing my eyes as I drank from his neck, it somewhat feeling natural, until he shook my shoulders, and I unlatched myself from the vein, watching it heal instantly. Calum pulled me away from him slightly, meeting my eyes.

"You're so beautiful, you know that right?" He asked, pushing a piece of loose hair out of my face. He kissed my forehead. "But remember, friends." He mumbled.

I nodded. My stomach feeling instantly better after drinking his blood. I sprang up, giggling, balancing on my tiptoes, and meeting his eyes.

"Friends? Yeah of course." I giggled. "But would friends do this?" I lent down kissing him softly, in which he returned it, pulling me down on his lap. I giggled biting his lip gently as I pulled away, giggling more so before walking out the room, and running downstairs, in a speed I could of never mustered in my human form. I looked at the mirror across from me, my skin had paled, a lot, my eyes still had golden flecks in them, but the natural base colour was tinted a dark red. I heard a curse being muttered from the kitchen and I ran, in the unnatural speed I had now aqquired and caught the glass vase before it hit the floor, placing it back on the side, and sitting on the counter. Joel sat there, his eyes glued to me.

"Holy fuck, Alyx." He mumbled, looking me up and down, I giggled and bit my lip looking down at my feet. "Can you still change into werewolf?" He asked. I closed my eyes, slowly falling down onto all four paws nosing his leg as his eyes widened.

"What is goin-" Luke walked in and looked at me, I gave him a toothy wolf grin, and then his face fell. I gave a confused look, cocking my head to the side.

"Luke, it happened.." He whimpered. I changed human, stood in my bra and underwear which was highly helpful.

"What's happened?" I asked, really confused on what was happening.

"It's nothing." Joel and Luke muttered, unable to look directly at me.

"It's clearly something!" I yelled, anger bubbling up inside of me, turning on my heal, and walking out the back garden, running before changing into wolf and sprinting off into the woods.

I came back about six hours later, it now three am. I looked towards the window, and the tiny gap that someone had left it open, and pulled it from the outside and climbed in. I closed my eyes landing on the floor with a soft thud. Blood, mud, and leaves from the autumn trees stuck to my body. I walked throughout the silent house before going to the bathroom upstairs, running myself a bubble bath.

I finished in the bath at five am. I brushed my fingers through my hair, looking at my reflection, the red now over powering the colour my eyes used to be, the golden flecks still shining brightly. I grabbed the warm fluffy towel from the side and wrapped it around my body. Longing the warmth in my now cold body. Does this mean, that I can never be a human again? That my human form is now a vampire and the only other form I have is my werewolf side?

I sighed and sat on the side, leaning down and grabbing the black nail varnish from the side and painted my nails, neatly, before painting my finger nails. I jumped down off the side before walking down the hallway to the wardrobe full of old clothes and stuff that no one had cared to clear out, and I took out a baggy shirt and Jayden's ripped skinny jeans she doesn't wear anymore and changed in the hallway before someone cleared their throat.

"I'm sorry." Luke stuttered, his eyes wide as he stood in the doorway directly behind me.

"It's fine." I laughed a little, standing out the way so he could get past. He blushed a little before walking past me to the bathroom.

"Nice ass by the way." He chuckled on the way past. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs to the kitchen and looked through the cupboards and the fridge and the freezer for food.

I set the breakfast out across the counters, so people could take what they want. I then proceeded to grab two pans, run upstairs and down the hallway and banging the pans together.

"Get up guys! Breakfast!" I got a few groans in return, but some of them got out of bed, looking a little bit tireder than usual, and they then trudged downstairs. Calum grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, kissing my forehead, taking the pans from my hands and hitting me over the head with some force, letting me crumple to the floor, blacking out.