\\ 8 //

Alyx

We pulled away after a few minutes, both looking into eachothers eyes. I giggled looking at the floor.

"Thank you for saving me back there." He whispered.

"It was nothing." I stated and he hugged me tightly, and I hugged back.

"Lets go outside and get away from all this." He stated, and I nodded, he took my hand and led me outside to the pool, he quickly stripped and put on his swimming shorts before jumping in. I took of my top and shimmied out of my skirt, before running and jumping into the pool. I resurfaced and Calum swam over to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close.

"Over those three months, I couldn't break my side of the bond, and I don't know why." He mumbled, meeting my eyes, and I swear my heart skipped a beat. 

"I managed to, but I really don't want to fight it." I whispered. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"I think we start as friends, and see where it goes?" He asked, I nodded and he chuckled. "But can we be friends who kiss and cuddle?" 

"Maybe." I laughed and he chuckled kissing me softly, pushing me up against the edge of the pool. I wrapped my arms around his neck before someone behind us cleared their throats. We pulled away brightly and saw the boys and Jayden stood there smirking. I blushed hiding my face in my hands.

"What is this?" Michael asked, a smirk prominent on his face.

"Nothing." Calum chuckled as I swam between his legs and hid behind him. He stood there chuckling as the rest of the boys and Jayden smirked. Next thing I know I was surrounded by the boys and Jayden. 

"You're such a Calum girl." Jayden giggled. I rolled my eyes and kept my face hidden. I then turned around to see the girl from earlier.

"Shit." I muttered and climbed out the pool. 

"Calum, come here and drain this bitch." So Calum then proceeded to swim to the edge of the pool, and walk towards me. I changed into my wolf form, and ran around Calum and lunged at the girl. Her eyes wide. She froze in the spot as I hit her with all my strength. I bit her neck and she choked on her own blood. Calum stood there, shook his head before all the vampires eyes went red, I changed back into my human form. The vampires were thirsty and I just opened up a what was alive human bloodbag. Calum pulled me out the way as everyone else went fighting for it. I hugged him tightly. He held me protectively. 

"Why would she make me hurt you?" He mumbled handing me his flannel and buttoning it on me. He picked me up and ran full speed to his house. "We can watch movies here, I'm sick of the drama." Calum whispered, placing me down on the sofa and grabbing blankets and munchies. He put on the Netflix on the TV and slid himself behind me, cuddling my cold body with his own as we watched Monsters Inc. His arms wrapped around my waist. Him grinning from ear to ear at the movie we were watching. In the reflection of the TV, I saw his eyes glowing a dark red.

"You're hungry, aren't you?" I mumbled quietly, not wanting to speak over the movie. He averted his gaze. "If you're hungry you don't have to just sit there and not drink, I saw your eyes by that girl at the party, just take some." 

"Tell me if it hurts too much, or you start getting dizzy." Calum whispered in my ear before locating the vein on my neck, finding my hand with his before splitting the skin. I kept my focus on the movie, biting the inside of my cheek to stop from telling Calum to stop, because except the pain it was causing, it kinda felt relaxing in some sort of way. I gave Calum a few more minutes before I let out a low whisper.

"Cal.." He knew instantly that I was feeling woozy, my eyes half shut. He stopped drinking from me and wiped the blood from my neck with his finger, the wound healing rather quickly. "I think I'm going to sleep." I whispered.

"You'll be okay though when you wake up, right?" He whispered, I nodded in response, rolling over and cuddling into his chest, his arms pulling me and holding me close as he rolled us over so I was by the back of the couch. He hummed a tune quietly, stroking and playing with my hair as I fell asleep.