But im slowly wilting

((Trigger warning in this chapter))

Your body ached and bruises seem to spread through your body. Each hit felt like hell, and seemed to be harder each time. Your breathing hitched and your stomach felt like vomiting as each much hits. She seems to studder every time she speaks and her voice seems to slur. She had more to drink than usual. As my mothers next kick hit my stomach. I'm out.
((1st person POV))
My eyes shot open as the voice of 2D rings in my ear. "___! ____! Wake up lov'!" My palms sweat, and a cold sweat breaks from my forehead.

"You were havin' 'nother nightmare again.." he says quietly, his eyelids now halfway over his missing eyes. And looks up at his driving. I sit up, my head beings to blurr, but i start to see that I'm in the back seat of his car ((stylo((??)))).

"Sorry.." I apologize quietly.

"No need to be sorry.." He waves his hand out, shaking it gently.
The air becomes awkward and tense as we hush ourselves.

I dream still lingers, but the more I try to imagine it, it seems to fate more and more as I remember. It was just and old memory anyways.. It was in the past..

But why does it still haunt me? What am I supposed to do? What did this mostly mean?.. Is something happening?

"Lov'!"

I shoot my head up looking at 2D, my breath slowly hitched, and my hands become clammy again.

"Did you hear me?" He looks back at me, an eyebrow raise. Street lights shine into the car, and traffic floods my ears as we pass cars, trucks, and pedestrians.

"N-No.." I look down again, feeling gloomy now that i was not paying attention to 2D.

He sighs, looking back to the road in front of him. His pale hands grip into the steering wheel, turning every now and then when a light turns green, but running red lights from not paying attention to it.

"What did you dream about?" I keep my eyes on the floor, rethinking the dream I had. It plays over and over. the feeling, the words, everything felt real. Maybe too real..

"Hmm.." I respond unsurely.

"I don't remember much..." I scratch my head, biting my cheek as I lie.

"I just remember my mom.. And being home" tears picked at my eyes, daring to fall any moment. My throat choked up and a swell stuck in my throat. If I say another word, it'll get bigger, until tears burst.

He let out a low hum in response, and I stare down at the floor again. Thought go through my head a million miles per hour, and they can stop.
Soon I jump from my thoughts.

" 'ey luv, y'kno' Murdoc is excited to see ya!
Thou' he has been locked in his room eva' since you wer' in da hospital.."

He had gotten quiet after that sentence, and I stayed quiet myself.

It was a long drip from the hospital. I don't even know how they got there fast enough from Kong studio.
We pass by gas stations, shops, fairs, and other places most of us need. We also passed by some crazy looking pedestrians also. Homeless, to people with rings on their fingers and gold earrings and paying for anything over priced.

Soon, we were out of the city, and arriving at Kong studios.
A part of me was relived. The other wasn't so much enthusiastic about being home.

2D parked the car, and came to open my door. I smile sweetly, and walk with 2D to the garage door were the car was parked.
He fumbled with his keys, seeming to have thousand of keys, considering the noise of keys clanking against each other.

Soon the door opens, revealing a long hallway of everybodys rooms. Except for 2D who had his upstairs.
2D moved to the side and gestured you to enter "welcome home luv"
He smiled, showing his 2 missing teeth. You giggle slightly, and head in.

You walk into your room, placing your things onto your bed and taking off your shoes, placing them by your closet door, and start to scavenge for noodle, Russell, and Murdoc.

Noodle runs up to you, and you sweep her up, hugging her tightly.
" 私はあなたがそんなに逃しました !"
You giggle, and think of something quickly.
" 私もやりました!どのように誰もがされていますか?"
He smiles and you set her down on the floor.
" ラッセルと私は優れているとされてい!そんなにないマードック.."
You raise an eyebrow, worry filling you to the brim
" 彼に何が起こったのか?"
Her expression changed to a worry face also
" 我々は彼がアルコール中毒で死亡またはそれならば死ぬために起こっているすべての恐れています。彼はあまりにも多くを飲みました。"
You nod, tears at your eyes.
" 感謝"
You rush down the hallway, opening his bedroom door. That, not the love shack on wheels.
You see goats chained down, others on walls as blood drops from them. The smell of metallic makes you cringe. Soon, you find Murdoc, passed out drunk in a satantic circle.
How the hell...
You stop yourself in your thoughts and close the door with a sigh.

Your eyes widen again.
"Damn it, I forgot to say I to Russell!"
You then ran to find him in Kong studios.

Hello!! I'm so sorry for the long wait. I forgot about wattpad and such along with school. But I'll be updating soon!! I can't promise that fyi.
Also
Thank you all for reading this and such!! I always thought this book was just shit (which it is. Really.) Because of my writing. But thank you all for keeping me going on with this book!!
Enjoy!