chapter 7

|| hello everyone, I'm in a bad mood right now, so I'm going to do another chapter. Also, is anyone going to San Japan soon? ||

"_____!!!" Your whole body shakes a someone gives it one final 'bang', and they knock down the door. With his breath hitching, Hannibal ran to your dresser for your wallet and grabbed you by your wrist, dragging you out your room.

    "Murdoc and my father are fighting, this isn't a place for you to stay." He hollered to you, setting you in the elevator with him.

"So, where are we going then?!" You shouted at him, anger and confusion mixed within you.

"We are leaving, and not coming back" he leans against the wall, sighing deeply. He stares up at you, his lips pursed.

"We can't just leave this place like a fuckin' hotel, hannibal." His eyes widen at your words.

"I barely even know you, adding onto that, where would we even go? Mars? How about Neptune? We should at least try and help them."  The elevator clicked and opened, making the sound of yelling echo through the hallway.

|| ok, this part MAY be triggering to some so.. WARNING: This part contains abuse||
You look down the hallway, having second thoughts about your decision. A sharp pain crawled up your spine, and before you know it, your on the floor, head thumping in pain.

Hannibal turns you over to face him by the collar of your shirt, and he punches you. Hard. This happens for about a minute. He punches you in your nose, breaking it. He presses his lips against yours and He lets go of your shirt, letting yourself fall to the ground.

As you hit the ground, you whimper, making him chuckle. "Think again you little bitch. We are going somewhere, and you're going to be my punch bag and toy. Little-" he kicks you in your stomache, making you cough up some blood. "Shit."

Tears start to roll down your face as you clutch onto your stomach. Your ears start to ring, and you bring your hands up to your ear, grinding your teeth together.

A shadow looms over you, and you look up, facing Murdoc. He picks you up bridal style and walks over to the living room. You look back, your body too weak to fight back, and see Hannibal and Sebastian laying on the floor. Their faces are covered in blood and disfigured. Sebastian moves his leg, showing he is struggling to get up. "____ don't" he mouthed before You turn your head back, slightly disturbed at the picture behind you.

Murdoc uses one hand to open the door underneath you, opening it with a squeak. He walks out and starts to walk for a bit, heading to the car. Your eyes start to become heavy.
"Stay wit' me, love. Don't go just yet."

The sound of heels against the pavement stop, and the feel of leather sends shivers on your backside. A roar from the engine of the jeep and you're off. Your eyes start to close quickly.  "No, no, no, stay with me-" was the last thing you heard before everything had gone dark.

|| sorry for the shortness. I'll make the next chapter longer. Happy late Christmas and happy new year. ||