chapter 5

|| ??? POV||

As you stop at kong Studios, you jump out as quickly as you could, wanting to lay in your bed of comfort.

Murdoc stops you in your tracks, Spinning you to face him, and kisses you gently. You melted with the kiss quickly, not caring if the others were looking.

"Oi, dick face." Murdoc looked up at Hannibal, giving him a slight glare

"The love shack is over there-" he points to the trailer inside the garage "you can 'ave your time in there, or we can go 'nside and let the angel do her thang" he smirked when he finished, and you blushed gently.

Murdoc pecks you on the lips gently, and holds your hand. Sebastian, Murdocs father, walks up to him, and whispers something in ear.

He brings his hands up to his fathers stomach, hitting him slightly hard. Sebastian looks at at Murdoc and smirks.

" 'eally though" he chuckles and Murdoc rolls his eyes.

You were sitting on the couch, watching some crime investigation show that was randomly on TV. It was about 4 young women were trapped in a mans house for about 14 years (which is a true story). Hannibal was next to you, watching along.

He yawns, and suddenly places an arm around you. You blush again.
"This show is borin' " he smirks

"How about we put on another show, hm?~" you crawls on top of you, leaning close to your face.

A click came from the front door and it opened " 'ey do ya-" he looked up, shocked at the scene in front of him. His face turned to anger and he stormed to you.

|| sorry for the sudden cliff hanger, I had to do this real quickly, but I hoped you enjoyed!!||