Chapter 8

|| well, writers block is a bitch, so I'm gonna have ta make this story really, or just short. Back to the story||

|| Murdoc's POV||

I sit next to ____ in her hospital bed. my hands to my face and my elbows on my knees. She hasn't woken up 2 days since the incident. What have I've done?
I bring my hands up to my face and back down to my face. Will she ever wake up? What if my family comes back? How will I protect ____ now? I look up, seeing ___ eyes locked on me. " holy hell" I mummer "_____!" I jumped up and hugged her tight.

|| ____'s POV||

My eyes fludder open as a ringing invades my ear. My eyes adjust to the lighting in the room and I look over to my side.

A man with green skin and sharp nails sits next to me. He looks stressed. He digs his hands in his hair, and back down to his face, covering it with his hands. I open my mouth to say something, but close it quickly.

The man looks up at me and his red and somewhat yellow eyes widen. He mumbles something and jumps to hug me "____!" I feel like the air in me is being squeeze out.

I quickly push I'm off of me, suddenly disgusted. As I push him off, his face becomes stern. His red and yellow eye staring me down, which turned to a mix of worry, and his black coat shuffling. I take a quick glance at him

An upside down cross dangles from his neck, Satan? His skin look rough and a dark green. His nails are long and one painted red. His bangs curling in the front and some cow licks.

I raise an eyebrow and my arms tense up. "Who are you?"

||yes I had to make this really shirt because writers block is a ass and I leave for a trip and a few. Hoped you'd enjoy!||