Chapter 9

|| heyo! I'm not dead! Hopefully I will get back up on my feet and start writing again, for now have a little story for you to enjoy!! Also, I will try and update more because (and hopefully) a publisher may place this story in their book! To the story |-/ ° |-\

°free writing°

Murdoc looked down at the girl, his face pail from disbelief, and his eyes widening. "Don't you remember me, love? I'm-"

"Don't call me 'love'" she interrupted.

'Yep, still her' Murdoc rolled his eyes and looked back down at her, becoming upset.

"I'm your boyfriend, remember? Bass player of Gorillaz?"

"I..I don't know what you're talking about." ___ raises and eye brow. "And who would call a band 'Gorillaz'?"

Murdoc opened his mouth to say something, but before he could, Russle, 2-D, and Noodle run in, smiling.

"____- chan!!" Noodle jumped up to you, landing on your side that has been damaged.

You let out a yelp and noodle looked up at you, slightly confused. She looks down and backs up a bit, a bit surprised. Two green hands swooped up noodle and placed her on the floor, a smile on her face as she is free.

" 'ow hav' you been ___?" 2-D says smiling down at you. You look up at him slightly confused and a but scared. "Uh.." His front teeth were gone and his eyes were no where to be seen in his eye sockets. He is pretty tall. And his accent is weird too.

Another man stands in the corner of the room. He's tall. and large. He looks like he's eaten a lot. And smirks at me and waves. I wave back a but worried.

"____? Are yo' OK, love?" 2-D looks at me, worry plastered on his face.

"Who-"

"Well, we should leav' ____ in peace, don't ya think, ache face?" Murdoc announces, looking back at everyone and grinning. "Let's go ev'ryone!"

They rush out the door, Murdoc looking back at you through the glass window in front of you, smirking worryingly, and he was gone.

You lay in your bed, confused. Who were these people? Did I know them? Why is one green? You sigh in stress. Your eyes become heavy and you look at the window, before falling asleep.

|| hey! Sorry for the messy ending! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
I know its crap, but imma end it there. So I hope y'all enjoyed!||