And so are you

The headache that had shot through your head, wasn't helping as much to concentrate.

New music needs to be written out and produced by the end of next month, and not even a sentence was written down. Murdoc wouldn't get off his lazy ass to help, considering it IS his band.

Believe it or not, it takes time to write a song from your imagination, even with no inspiration in mind, it was hard, Like drawing.

A knock echoed through the room and Russell stuck his head out the door, smiling gently.

For the last few days, months really, Russell was a father like figure to you. He wouldn't talk much when you were in the hospital, but he does comfort you when a new character dies in your favorite series, when parents scowl at you, anything of the sort.

He was the best one in the group, mostly. 2D was nice, but he is sometimes shy and a huge mess around you. Noodle was a lot of fun to be around. Her energy and excitement cheers you up. Russell was nice to be around while he helped with music, and to be around his friend, Del.

"Hey, dinner is done. Whenever you can, come and get it."

You give a weak smile back in agreement. "I'll be there in a bit."

"Don't take too long. Food will get cold." He gives a worried smile in return.

"Don't worry, I'll be there before it does." You smirk and nod before he closed the door behind him.

You grab the protein bar next to the writing papers, and unwrap it, biting into the sweet tasting bar gently. The food can wait a bit.

Complete and huge meals weren't a thing to you anymore, but small snacks were good enough. Gusher packets, almond sweet and salty protein bars, and a little bit of Oreo packets scatter around the small trash can in your room. A box of those sweet snacks stack next to your desk.

"_____!~" echoed through the hallways. murdoc's drunk again. You quickly get up from your chair, tiptoe to your bed and scoot under the bed, laying on your side.

Ever since you have been home, Murdoc has been abusing you and 2D more frequently. You hid ever time he was drunk, causing him to hit both of you more.

The room door slammed opened, showing murdoc's olive color feet. He slowly stumbles over the carpet, dragging his feet across it. He walks around the front of your bed, to the side your facing, dropping the bottle of rum.

Your breath catches in your throat, holding your breath.

"Murdoc!! Leave the girl alone!!" Russell yelled from his room.

Murdoc mumbles something under his breath and walks out slowly, slamming the door behind him.

You let out a long breath.

((476 words my aSS))