chapter 6

||Psst!! This story is for kilalakinz !! (=^・ω・^=)||

Murdoc grabbed you by the collar of your shirt, and threw you to the ground with a loud thud. A sharp pain stung through your arm and you gritted your teeth, not wanting a scream to escape your lips.

"Go to your room, ___"

You lift your body with your free hand, looking up at Murdoc with anger and betrayal. "N-no"

He turns to you, his nail digging into his palm "I said GO!"

Hannibal looked down at you, his expression saying 'sorry' and looked back at Murdoc.

You quickly got up, tumbling as you do, leaving the room with you holding your arm. Your eyes started to burn with tears, and you walked to your room.

As soon as your were up and out the elevator, 2D came across your path. He saw your tears, and walked up to you, cupping your face gently.

"____ what's wrong?"

You shake your head "n-nothing 2D"

"It is something ___ and I don't want to see you cry. What's wrong?"

You look up at him, your eyes are puffy and your cheeks are trenched in tears, you nose is stuffy, making it hard to breath. "Hannibal almost.." You paused "...and right before he did, Murdoc came in and threw me to the ground" you say between breaths.

His face becomes filled with sadness and worry. He opens his mouth, but closes it quickly. You hugs you and you cry quietly into his shoulder. He starts to pet your hair gently and rubs your back, soothing you . "Everything's going to be fine ___." And Your cries die down a bit.

A click echoed behind 2D and you both turn to the noise. Sebastian looks at you and 2D, confusion plastered on his face.

"Shouldn't you be with Murdoc, doll?" He waves his hooked at you his actual hand on the doorknob.

Your face becomes expressionless. "I wont be going back to him." You lifted your hand to show Sebastian your bruised arm, almost turning purple and blue. His eyes widen in shock, and runs up to you. "Oh fuck" he mumbles.

"I'll go solve this out, stay in your room and lock the door. Scream if something happens." He ran to the elevator, closing the door quickly, with the face of worry and anger with him.

You turns to 2D "you do the same, I'll be here" you give him and assuring look and he smiles back gently. You darted to your room. Locking the door behind you, you try to find something to cover the bruise with. As you dig through your drawers, you find some gauze. (The clichés though) you wrap it around your arm, pulling to cut it off, and tuck it into the patch.

You fall onto your bed, signing gently. More tears fall from your cheeks, but because of your arm. You bring your arm up, examining it, and wonder if its actually broken.

The room shakes and you lift your head. They're possibly fighting. You lay your head back down and sink into your bed. Before you fell asleep, banging came to your door, almost breaking it down. You moved your body to the headboard, curling up against it.

"____!!!"

( hanger cliff!! Sorry its so short!!! I tried my best so I'm so sorry! (╥╯^╰╥) I hope you'd enjoy this either way!)